Homebrew Wiiflow Gamecube emulation

Sprate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help using Gamecube on Wiiflow. I know how to add the games (I load all my Wii and GC games from SD 128gb) but I want to know if there's a loader that'll load the games straight from the WiiFlow menu. If not can I get some recommendations as to which loader is most simple? Thanks for the replies in advance.

Last edited by Sprate,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I need help using Gamecube on Wiiflow. I know how to add the games (I load all my Wii and GC games from SD 128gb) but I want to know if there's a loader that'll load the games straight from the WiiFlow menu. If not can I get some recommendations as to which loader is most simple? Thanks for the replies in advance.
WiiFlow and USB Loader GX both already have the capability of doing that. You just need to make sure GameCube mode is set to Nintendont and not DIOS-MIOS. By the way, it's not emulated.

Sprate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I try to use nintendon't on USB loader GX it doesn't work it boots me to the nintendon't menu and then I have to select which game I want to play again is there a specific setting that loads me directly into the game? Also if there is can I enable it on WiiFlow? I prefer it over USBLoader

Driving_duck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reccomend you load them directly through nintendont, not through another loader, as they dont really work well for some people. While it takes a little more work, it sure to make all games that are not bad dumps work almost perfectly.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for wiiflow lite just install nintendont in apps/nintendont just like its supposed to be and your games in the dev:/games folder.
when you run wiiflow lite goto main settings>game partitions and set gamecube partition to usb or sd (wherever your games folder is).
nintendont should already be set as the default gamecube booter.

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.