Hacking Wiiflow from ntfs

Slarty1408

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys im trying to setup wiiflow with complete rom collection but having issues (dsi) errors ive installed ciso

dx 52 v10 base 56 into slot 249,
dx 52 v10 base 57 into slot 250,

Forced wiiflow to use 249

Useing ntfs hdd wbfs folder

And it worked !!!!

But if i go above 129 games get errors or if i try and add covers get errors

Mabe my sd card ? As have had it corrupt covers folder once and the ini file once

So can i take the sd out of the equation and just run wiiflow from my ntfs hdd ? Ps i do have a new sd card on its way to me to eliminate if its a bad card any idears or help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Slarty1408

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys im trying to setup wiiflow with complete rom collection but having issues (dsi) errors ive installed ciso

dx 52 v10 base 56 into slot 249,
dx 52 v10 base 57 into slot 250,

Forced wiiflow to use 249

Useing ntfs hdd wbfs folder

And it worked !!!!

But if i go above 129 games get errors or if i try and add covers get errors

Mabe my sd card ? As have had it corrupt covers folder once and the ini file once

So can i take the sd out of the equation and just run wiiflow from my ntfs hdd ? Ps i do have a new sd card on its way to me to eliminate if its a bad card any idears or help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Slarty1408
Wait for card to come

Slarty1408

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok new card arrived and all is good no more dsi error unless i add more than 20 games at a time and reload cache ? now a new problem up to 150 games showing and 200 in the wbfs file and still 1000 more to add is there a game limit ? or am i missing somthing lol

Slarty1408

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok human error wiiflow did not delete them but they have disappeared ?? as ive been dragging and dropping now im copy and pasting 20 items at a time getting there slowly lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: