Hacking Wiiflow Covers Problem

prpro1204

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a few covers that are stretched & blurred...First of all I understand .png and game codes must match exactly as well as the full front, back & spine covers go in boxcovers folders while just the 2d front covers only go in the covers folder of Wiiflow directory. This I have done & rechecked so I know this isn't the problem. Everytime I try to replace a cover w/ a new one still same result--nothing changes--even tried deleting the screwed up covers and even this does nothing. Read an earlier post saying to delete the corresponding .wfc files in the cache folder of wiiflow directory then this should solve problem still same result. Solution???as well then

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Possibly, you have got wiiflow pointed to your sd card but think it is pointing to your usb drive, you have a wiiflow directory on both, both with covers in, however, you're updating the wrong one and need to update your wiiflow.ini to tell it the correct place to search for covers.

That would be my guess.

And the reason being that I think this is, this is exactly what I did last week and it took me a while to figure out. But as soon as I realised I managed to sort it in seconds. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch