Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

mclow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
happy new year and thx for the update fix!

can u pls check out dios mios mutli disc support...
would be nice if it would be the same like in usbloader GX....

in wiiflow i see both discs... but each disc starts disc1

in usbloader gx only one disc is shown... and when u select the game... u will be asked if u want to start disc1 or disc2.....

i really think this is the only feature missing in wiiflow...
pls add this feature... so i can delete usbloader gx LOL

nibb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
many many Thanks for updating my favorite theme mamule :bow:

never thought i should see it working again THANKS :hrth:

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ahh ok, wel actually i would advise wiiflow 4.2.1 at the moment, because it is the same as the latest wiiflow mod (r1056).
But if you really want a wiiflow mod version you can get it here > http://code.google.com/p/open-wiiflow-mod/
Click on the link under Beta versions on that page..you can download R1055 there, and also newer beta's in the future.

If you want Wiiflow 4.2.1 then you can get it here > http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/list

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Mark D.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i am out of ideas here, does somebody else maybe has some more advise?
Only thing i can think of now is building it up slowly again, starting with reinstalling your cIOS.

hey bigg guy got the emunand working great all of my games have to run in neek2o mode the problem also was stupid me i never set up modmii now the new question at hand is im hoping for a way that i can return back to the wiiflow emunand screen from gameplay let me know if u know how to do this

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some difficulty launching wiiware with neek. To rule out any cross contamination, I installed a fresh wiiflow/neek2o setup, both the most recent, on a clean sd/usb. Also d2x-v10-beta52. Hidden wiiflow channel, wiiflow forwarder and neek switch on both sysmenu and neek nand. Tried both Return to Wiiflow/neek2o, but the games only boot every other time. The times they don't boot, they instead take me back to neek mode sysmenu even with Return to Wiiflow.

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Mark D.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some difficulty launching wiiware with neek. To rule out any cross contamination, I installed a fresh wiiflow/neek2o setup, both the most recent, on a clean sd/usb. Also d2x-v10-beta52. Hidden wiiflow channel, wiiflow forwarder and neek switch on both sysmenu and neek nand. Tried both Return to Wiiflow/neek2o, but the games only boot every other time. The times they don't boot, they instead take me back to neek mode sysmenu even with Return to Wiiflow.
ning

Looks like we're having the same prob bigg guy I can only run all my games in neek2o mode and they are all WW/VC and I never get brought back too the wiiflow menu it takes me to the neek2o system menu after exiting games

slothrop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using Wiiflow, have a usb drive formatted with NTFS. I try using the install backup option of wiiflow but it only creates a file 4.2 mb in size. It appears to be in the right place, it's in a folder named wbfs, named correctly for the game, but it can only be launched if the correct disc is in the the dvd drive. Why is Wiiflow not creating a complete copy of the game?

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Mark D.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using Wiiflow, have a usb drive formatted with NTFS. I try using the install backup option of wiiflow but it only creates a file 4.2 mb in size. It appears to be in the right place, it's in a folder named wbfs, named correctly for the game, but it can only be launched if the correct disc is in the the dvd drive. Why is Wiiflow not creating a complete copy of the game?

what version of wiiflow do you have? have you tried making ur USB a full Fat32

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I almost got neek2o working the way I need it now (not sure how) But now the only thing keeping it from perfection is when I return from a neek game, it goes back to wiiflow, but in neek mode. Would it be possible for Neek Wiiflow to have a different ini than real nand? (didn't it used to?) Alternately, would it be possible to boot wii games using neek? Then I could just set Wiiflow to return to neek20, which would in turn, go back to real nand. Unless there's a better, less complicated option...

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now, I have my neek nand freshly set up, no settings fiddled with. Wiiflow is 4.2.1. Priiloader is set to autoboot Wiiflow. When I exit a neek game, I end up back in real nand Wiiflow, just the way I want. But when I try to exit to neek, it boots back to real nand- from real nand. The system menu neek channel works fine, as does exit to real nand from wiiflow in neek mode. Can someone else confirm whether or not Exit to Neek2o works?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9w_UTPpHjg