Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
@[member='Fix']: Any chance you will add support for Simon Kagstrom's emulators c64-network/Frodo (Commodore 64) and uae-wii (Amiga)? That would be awesome. Thanks for you hard work.

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='Fix']: Any chance you will add support for Simon Kagstrom's emulators c64-network/Frodo (Commodore 64) and uae-wii (Amiga)? That would be awesome. Thanks for you hard work.

Yeah, I'd love to see all the cassette cases scrolling past, then you press A and the cassette box opens, the tape comes out, and floats into a c2n cassette deck, and a couple of animated fingers come onto the screen and press shift and run/stop on the keyboard, did I mention the keyboard would have to be there too, then......

ok, I'll stop now :P

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here are some quick edits before a finish for the day

Any other suggestions are welcomed

0001wiiflowlogo1.png

0002wiiflowlogo2.png

0003wiiflowlogo3.png

0004wiiflowlogo4.png

0005wiiflowlogo5.png

0006wiiflowlogo6.png
pepxl, why not do an oval around the letters wiiflow, to symbolise the FLOW in wiiflow? i like the circles though, they could symbolise the emu modules that wiiflow can now use..

Damian666

Coder from Hell
Trophies
Website
damian666.16mb.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
@[member='pepxl']

to reply to your question which logo i mean, i think they are all not suitable...

please note, i am in no way able to do stuff like that, i just feel like the current logo's posted here are very bland compared to the way wiiflow looks itself.

should be more shiny and intricate, also the colors... *shivers*

but hee, i am just 1 person, and im sure taste differs, just saying :)

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='pepxl']

to reply to your question which logo i mean, i think they are all not suitable...

please note, i am in no way able to do stuff like that, i just feel like the current logo's posted here are very bland compared to the way wiiflow looks itself.

should be more shiny and intricate, also the colors... *shivers*

but hee, i am just 1 person, and im sure taste differs, just saying

No problem at all, feedback is always welcomed and ill make changes with suggestions made.

Makes things easier for my next theme, maybe a glass styled look or something similar.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
The new logo with 5 circles kinda remind me of the olympics
Why not redesign the original logo. This is the main Wiiflow and keeping the old logo spirit will be accepted more.

This is just a quick example (nothing fancy):
old logo
121b0c6fb4c25e78f04759deb9583489.png

New
48e63ad97b3d46ec34255d2b047cc785.png

Its not the new logo lol but a example, its just an idea but try making something from scratch that doesnt contain anything ripped from google and your "Wii" looks to squashed in WiiFlow :P

marduk666

THE INFINITE NOOB
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran r151 and don't see the emulators. I have them in USB2/wiiflow/plugins. All the emulators run off my usb through hbc. Don't see any emulated games. Is there something I'm missing? A secret button press, a hidden setting. should they be in usb2/apps/wiiflow/plugins? My USB1 is wbfs, could that be the problem? Wii and GC games work from USB1 and SD. is there something in the config. file, cause I looked in it and saw nothing about emulators or .ini's

I love WIIFLOW it's like a dream come true. Thanks for the good work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I feel like at that point might as well go emulation lol