Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tonynkh said:
Kryptical said:
tonynkh said:
Hi

I have just soft modded my wii, with cIOS 249 and others cIOSs installed.

I launched Wiiflow via HBC, i was able to see the black ops cover flow. But when I launched this game, it gets stuck in the 'loading....' page and do nothing.

Has anyone got the same problem and know how to solve it>???

Any help appreciated!
cIOS250[57] rev21 will get it working.

I followed the gbatemp guide to mod the wii, I chose ISO250 using multi mod manager. And the game still get stuck at 'loading....' page. I went back to MMM, it didn't save my ISO setting and went back to the old one.

Please advice if I have done anything wrong.

Thanks
Did you change the IOS in the Game setting for CODBO? It's set at default (IOS249 depending on what IOS version your WiiFlow is) so you need to change it to IOS250.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tonynkh said:
Kryptical said:
tonynkh said:
Hi

I launched Wiiflow via HBC, i was able to see the black ops cover flow. But when I launched this game, it gets stuck in the 'loading....' page and do nothing.

Any help appreciated!

I followed the gbatemp guide to mod the wii, I chose ISO250 using multi mod manager. And the game still get stuck at 'loading....' page. I went back to MMM, it didn't save my ISO setting and went back to the old one.

Thanks

Please come to IRC for support

tonynkh

Trophies
XP
Country
Kryptical said:
tonynkh said:
Kryptical said:
tonynkh said:
Hi

Any help appreciated!

Thanks
Did you change the IOS in the Game setting for CODBO? It's set at default (IOS249 depending on what IOS version your WiiFlow is) so you need to change it to IOS250.

I tried, it worst than before. It stuck at wiiflow loading page.....

tonynkh

Trophies
XP
Country
tonynkh said:
Kryptical said:
tonynkh said:
Kryptical said:
tonynkh said:
Hi

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

I tried, it worst than before. It stuck at wiiflow loading page.....

oh....it works now!!!! I have to change the IOS to 250 in MMM and also the game setting for CODBO. Thanks

But why the MMM doesn't save my IOS setting, every time I reboot the wii, it changes back to IOS58???????????

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Guys, I'm beggin ya, when will be a new public revision out? It's kinda weird you guys develop an open source application on a private SVN just because someone from a nobody site took your GPL code and renamed WiiFlow to HackWiiFlow if I recall correct. Seriously, who cares?

WiiFlow with SNEEK and wbfs file support would be epic. That's all I'm asking.

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MakiManPR said:
i want a channel not fowarded, where i can get it
When the public release comes out, I'll make a channel wad for it. Right now WiiFlow is still in beta and has updates so there is no point.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiBricker said:
Guys, I'm beggin ya, when will be a new public revision out? It's kinda weird you guys develop an open source application on a private SVN just because someone from a nobody site took your GPL code and renamed WiiFlow to HackWiiFlow if I recall correct. Seriously, who cares?

WiiFlow with SNEEK and wbfs file support would be epic. That's all I'm asking.
I can tell you who cares, the wiiflow devs, they work hard at implementing (hopefully amazing) new features and new better ways to handle hardware / games / homebrew.
They want at least to be the first to show it in the new release, and the source WILL be public after, the only thing they are keeping private are the beta releases.

The guy from hackwiiflow atm. also stopped to further develop his app (obviously), he only implemented cIOS rev21 support and some bugfixes.

Well at least the credits for the code are there on the website of Hackwiiflow and the guy did some good stuff at modding cIOS rev 21. So i guess he sort of redeemed himself..but still, i can understand keeping it private until next official release.

About the release: i am as curious as you are, nobody but the dev's know at this moment when it will be released.
What i can tell you is that they haven't stopped, but other projects have Priority at this moment.
So the only thing there is to do is wait and see.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey there is something odd with my WiiFlow when launching Wii Music.

It launches but after the loading screen my screen goes black!
ohnoes.png

My Wii info:

4.2E
Cios: 249 REV20, Base 56
Wii Music NSTC-U(yeah US game on PAL Wii)
Wiiflow version: 2.2 R254
LaCie Le Grande USB Drive 1TB

while CFG Works perfect!

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
x_r3ap3r_x said:
Read Here about Western Digital Hard drives.
Yeah but they talk ass unfortunately.
You can't disable smart ware. Its written in the drives firmware. You can remove the sleep mode from within smartware.

I have a western digital my passport essential 500gb. NOT the usb3.0 version. That has smartware enabled and works perfectly with wiiflow, always has.

.:Plasma:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Donkey Plonk said:

So you thing the Dev's and beta testers don't know what they are talking about? Interesting.

While you are correct in that it cannot be removed, it can be disabled which is as close to removing it as possible,
and even described as "removing" by WD them selves ......

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3835

Plasma

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
.:Plasma:. said:
Donkey Plonk said:

So you thing the Dev's and beta testers don't know what they are talking about? Interesting.

While you are correct in that it cannot be removed, it can be disabled which is as close to removing it as possible,
and even described as "removing" by WD them selves ......

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3835

Plasma
Well I don't know why they say that, I did not go through any of these steps with my hard drive.
When I originally plugged it in, I cancelled it looking for drivers and disabled the spin down in the smartware menu, at no point in MY version of smartware which came with my hard drive, can I find sweet fuck all about removing the VCD drive. The option doesn't exist on my copy so I don't know where all this info comes from, even though I know WD wrote it. I did format the drive first thing to remove the apps and shit they include. But just a quick format, nothing special.

I will gladly take screen shots when I get home if you are so certain I am wrong. Means no odds to me.

.:Plasma:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Donkey Plonk said:
I will gladly take screen shots when I get home if you are so certain I am wrong. Means no odds to me.

I have no interest in proving you right or wrong, I was merely pointing out that you said we were talking 'ass' and yet WD have a page specific to the removal/disablement on their website.

Plasma

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
.:Plasma:. said:
Donkey Plonk said:

I have no interest in proving you right or wrong, I was merely pointing out that you said we were talking 'ass' and yet WD have a page specific to the removal/disablement on their website.

Plasma
I know they do. And as I said, they talk ass, lol.
I wasn't on about any wii devs in particular. Although some do indeed talk ass. Being a dev doesn't make you god

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lightning said:

ohnoes.png

My Wii info:

4.2E

while CFG Works perfect!

for some ntsc games on pal wii to launch/load, you need to put the language on English in the game settings

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Spidy1000 said:
Lightning said:

ohnoes.png

My Wii info:

4.2E

while CFG Works perfect!

for some ntsc games on pal wii to launch/load, you need to put the language on English in the game settings

Still it results a very black screen.
ohnoes.png

Right, Ill try to force it to Pal 60Hz. maybe that will work.

hybridLearner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone else has run into this problem, but it may help someone. I just got a headbanger headset for black ops, but I had the dreaded "won't boot wii while plugged in problem." Everything I had read pointed to needing priiloader .6 (there was a 19 page thread that was full of garbage that i confess i did not read in it's entirety). I was already using .7b, but the fact that I could boot into the SM or hbc made me wonder. It turns out I had been using narolez's original forwarder for priiloader, which turned out to be the culprit. After getting a newer forwarder i got from the wiki, bam! Worked and I also like the intro screen they now have. That brings me to the next thing, can the screenshots of the priiloader screens be put on the website? That is when whomever does it gets a chance
wink.gif
I run a website for my business myself and know what a pain it can be to find time for updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F