Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mamule said:
Thanks Spidy1000 and jceggbert5

I'm a friend of Jiiwah (Many of us have this problem), this ISOs works great with cios38 rev 17 ( like with triiforce ). They always work but the latest revision of wiiflow crashes.
I tried deleting the ini files, restart the installation wiiflow properly, they started, but once ... I do not understand anything.

I think my english is too bad for IRC
smile.gif

install cios rev19 or higher, if you still want to use triiforce dont change slot 249, install base 56 into slot 250 and try loading wiiflow 250 version

mamule

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I use wiiflow_250 with 38rev17 (249) 57rev20b(250) 38/37v4(222) with the same configuration, and the ISOS always works on 249....
Actually, my problem is solved with block ios reload=yes

x_r3ap3r_x

Trophies
XP
Hey Spidy, did Miigotu say when he is going to release the next revision with IOS58? Is he going to get rid of mp3 support and just leave ogg, because that was the main issue with it wasn't it? IMO mp3 support isnt a big deal and i sure people would perfer IOS58+OGG over no IOS58 support.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
x_r3ap3r_x said:
Hey Spidy, did Miigotu say when he is going to release the next revision with IOS58? Is he going to get rid of mp3 support and just leave ogg, because that was the main issue with it wasn't it? IMO mp3 support isnt a big deal and i sure people would perfer IOS58+OGG over no IOS58 support.

MP3 support will most likely be taken out for the next release, Miigotu did not say anything about an E.T.A. But there is already some work done on implementing ios 58

x_r3ap3r_x

Trophies
XP
Sweet
yaywii.gif
I'm pretty sure after this is done the wii scene will almost be over (except for a completely new System Menu). Good news, I can't wait for the release.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
x_r3ap3r_x said:
Sweet
yaywii.gif
I'm pretty sure after this is done the wii scene will almost be over (except for a completely new System Menu). Good news, I can't wait for the release.

You realize that IOS58 cannot replace cIOS at all, right? IOS58 will only be used for WiiFlow menu, but in order to launch games, there are still cIOS required. (USB Loader GX already have IOS58 support).

x_r3ap3r_x

Trophies
XP
Yes i do realise this
smile.gif
I know USB GX has it but I'm not a fan of all the fancy crap it has, WiiFlow is how I Flow
biggrin.gif
I do wish that themes were easier to create in WiiFlow, meh.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you x_r3ap3r_x, i feel the same.. i know Wiiflow is behind now with no (read not yet) full ciosx rev 21 support and no (read not yet) IOS58 support. But i like Wiiflow.

I am convinced, that once the devs (they are on a Wiiflow break ATM.) get started again, the next release will be awsome.

bobbobbins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using wiiflow 2.2 rev 304 rc1 and I get a beeping noise every time I launch a game. Sometimes it can be a short single beep and the game launches normally but 1 out of 10 it beeps continuously and the wii freezez needing to be turned off with the power button.
Anyone else having this issue? Happens on a variety of games. Thanks for your help.

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bobbobbins said:
I've been using wiiflow 2.2 rev 304 rc1 and I get a beeping noise every time I launch a game. Sometimes it can be a short single beep and the game launches normally but 1 out of 10 it beeps continuously and the wii freezez needing to be turned off with the power button.
Anyone else having this issue? Happens on a variety of games. Thanks for your help.
Same happens to me except it's only when I launch Black Ops.

northerngeezer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, when I open Wiiflow in any theme the covers spin at the game select screen non stop at a very fast speed. If I press B it stops at the current cover but returns to spinning as soon as I release the trigger. I don't know if my kids have pressed some option by mistake.

I changed the theme back to default from starlight theme and still the same ...i.e the covers are spinning nonstop.

Last time this happened I switched off the Wii and restarted and it was okay again but the problem has returned and I can't seem to sort it out. I deletede the cache ans settings folder from the SD card but that hasn't helped.

Any help appreciated

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
northerngeezer said:
Hi, when I open Wiiflow in any theme the covers spin at the game select screen non stop at a very fast speed. If I press B it stops at the current cover but returns to spinning as soon as I release the trigger. I don't know if my kids have pressed some option by mistake.

I changed the theme back to default from starlight theme and still the same ...i.e the covers are spinning nonstop.

Last time this happened I switched off the Wii and restarted and it was okay again but the problem has returned and I can't seem to sort it out. I deletede the cache ans settings folder from the SD card but that hasn't helped.

Any help appreciated

please come to irc for support, we need more info then just the remark that the covers are spinning, it could be lots of problems, most of the time though it happens when a nun-chuck is connected to the wiimote

[Paradox]

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
northerngeezer said:

Any help appreciated

Make sure you (or one of your kids) isn't pressing buttons or the dpad or thumbstick when starting wiiflow or the wii in general. When apps and games start, they read the current position of the controls and mark that as the center, if the thumbstick, for example, is being pressed to the right when initialized, right will become center and center will become left... causing this kind of behavior, if nothing like this is happening, maybe one of your controllers is malfunctioning.

tonynkh

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I have just soft modded my wii, with cIOS 249 and others cIOSs installed.

I launched Wiiflow via HBC, i was able to see the black ops cover flow. But when I launched this game, it gets stuck in the 'loading....' page and do nothing.

Has anyone got the same problem and know how to solve it>???

Any help appreciated!

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tonynkh said:
Hi

I launched Wiiflow via HBC, i was able to see the black ops cover flow. But when I launched this game, it gets stuck in the 'loading....' page and do nothing.

Any help appreciated!
cIOS250[57] rev21 will get it working.

tonynkh

Trophies
XP
Country
Kryptical said:
tonynkh said:
Hi

Any help appreciated!
cIOS250[57] rev21 will get it working.

I followed the gbatemp guide to mod the wii, I chose ISO250 using multi mod manager. And the game still get stuck at 'loading....' page. I went back to MMM, it didn't save my ISO setting and went back to the old one.

Please advice if I have done anything wrong.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer