pcristi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Spidy1000 said:
lilbro said:
Can someone upload a compiled version of 263 using ios 224?

short answer, no, wait for the next release, 254 is the last real stable version

... (removed)

Agree with r-win "It's not the latest official version, so you should only be using it if you can compile it yourself"...

Converged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me? I just updated Wiiflow to R263 and now it will not detect my HDD. It says Please plug USB HDD on port 0 or press reset. I have it plugged in the right port and have never had this issue before.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Converged said:
Can anyone help me? I just updated Wiiflow to R263 and now it will not detect my HDD. It says Please plug USB HDD on port 0 or press reset. I have it plugged in the right port and have never had this issue before.

there is a reason why 254 is the last stable version......

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Converged said:
Exactly like Spidy1000 says. It's not the latest official version, so you should only be using it if you can compile it yourself, or if you're know what you're doing. Also, expect a new RC soon...

ray_sami

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
frown.gif
Please help........

finally after Lang days between the pc & wii I managed to install the wiiflow 2.2 with all IOS it need (that was nightmare), now it work fine with music & cover and themes, just 2 problem I can't fix and I need your help:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • 1- It start (launch) from the SD only I try everything to make it launch from the FAT32 partition where I installed it there but it keep look to the SD card ????????!!!!!! (the HD is 2 partitions small one just for wiiflow & covers and the other big one for all the games.
    How I can fix that to run from the HD and not look for the SD card ?

--------------------------------------------
  • 2- the forward channel on wii channels screen it is black background with USB logo on it no animation (static channel icon) I try to change the wad of the forward channel but it not accept install any other forward channel (I got error when I try install the WAD file) I saw I lot of movies on youtube where the forward channel have nice animation of flipping the CD with colors and sound, can anyone help me ?????
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The last question how I can install the new wad manager it come as one file .dol and not wad , I can't find way to install it ?

thanks for your help

Ray

Valguerra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been out of the seen for awhile. Read somewhere that wiiflow can read to different partion at the same time that have games. If you have 2 HHD drive connect with games? Been also wondering whats ne addition have been added.

thanks

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Valguerra said:
Been out of the seen for awhile. Read somewhere that wiiflow can read to different partion at the same time that have games. If you have 2 HHD drive connect with games? Been also wondering whats ne addition have been added.

thanks

currently wiiflow can only load the games of 1 HDD/partition, they are working on adding support for the second usb slot, but i dont think wiiflow will be able to load games from more that 1 partition at once, but maybe this can be added in the future too, thats up to the dev's

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
Can we have Alt Dol support for Rayman Raving Rabbis Party Collection set up in the same way as Metroid Prime Trilogy in the next version ?

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE(jono@home @ Nov 15 2010, 05:39 PM) Can we have Alt Dol support for Rayman Raving Rabbis Party Collection set up in the same way as Metroid Prime Trilogy in the next version ?
Search for a WDM file. We didn't hardcode that stuff...

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I...have something to report. Dunno if it's a feature or a bug, because...well, lemme explain.

Up until now, I've stuck with Waninkoko's rev19 base 37 for my music games. It's actually better than rev20 in that regard. In any case, I have it in slot 249. And here's the thing: I want it in another slot (248). Reason: so I can use rev17 to occupy that slot (for triiforce).

So...with a bit of fiddling and learning some proggies, I used bluedump to pack the cIOS from slot 249 to a wad, used showmiiwads to change the slot number on the wad, and then reinstalled it in the correct slot. I set rock band 2 to use the cIOS in slot 248, start the game...

...and am greeted with the following message:
"IOS248 rev 20 or higher is required. Please install the latest version."

So...erm...I don't know what to make of that message. I know for a fact it's not "required" to have rev20 in that slot, as I've used rev19 for months without problems (just not in that slot). The workaround (see below) also showcases that it indeed works. On the other hand...I don't think you guys just put that message there for no reason. Of course most ppl won't have anything in their 248 slot that isn't 'rev20 or higher'...but why make it a requirement? Why is that check there?
unsure.gif

Oh, and also: I use the 2.1 beta of wiiflow. The 222-version of wiiflow.

Now...as for the workaround: I simply used showmiiwads to change the version number of the wad to 20, and reinstalled it. That gets it to run fine, but it's...not exactly an elegant solution.
unsure.gif

DvZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wever said:
I...have something to report. Dunno if it's a feature or a bug, because...well, lemme explain.

Up until now, I've stuck with Waninkoko's rev19 base 37 for my music games. It's actually better than rev20 in that regard. In any case, I have it in slot 249. And here's the thing: I want it in another slot (248). Reason: so I can use rev17 to occupy that slot (for triiforce).

So...with a bit of fiddling and learning some proggies, I used bluedump to pack the cIOS from slot 249 to a wad, used showmiiwads to change the slot number on the wad, and then reinstalled it in the correct slot. I set rock band 2 to use the cIOS in slot 248, start the game...

So...erm...I don't know what to make of that message. I know for a fact it's not "required" to have rev20 in that slot, as I've used rev19 for months without problems (just not in that slot). The workaround (see below) also showcases that it indeed works. On the other hand...I don't think you guys just put that message there for no reason. Of course most ppl won't have anything in their 248 slot that isn't 'rev20 or higher'...but why make it a requirement? Why is that check there?
unsure.gif

Oh, and also: I use the 2.1 beta of wiiflow. The 222-version of wiiflow.

Now...as for the workaround: I simply used showmiiwads to change the version number of the wad to 20, and reinstalled it. That gets it to run fine, but it's...not exactly an elegant solution.
unsure.gif

as far as i know Waninkoko's rev19 can only be installed in 249 and 250

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DvZ said:
Wever said:

as far as i know Waninkoko's rev19 can only be installed in 249 and 250
Exactly as DvZ says, wiiflow only supports rev19+ to be installed in custom slots. Rev 19 doesn't have that option, so we don't support it. It's good for you that you've got it working, congrats, but we don't consider this a bug. This is behavior by design.

mayonaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to use Wiiflow because USB Loader GX is giving me problems. I'm having a problem. I can't get any of my covers to download! Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mayonaze said:
So I'm trying to use Wiiflow because USB Loader GX is giving me problems. I'm having a problem. I can't get any of my covers to download! Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

please come to IRC for support or give us more information about your setup (how do you start wiiflow, from where, what rev, what IOS and base etc...)

B

Bladeforce

I'm using wiiflow and tried to installing a game but it gave me a disc error installing ti now I can't delete or overwrite or do anything with the image thta is stored on the wbfs partition. Can anybody help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo