Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

fcreeves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mugotu said:
Thanks fcreeves for the donation! If you need help with anything let me know. Ppl who donate to me personally will get my full attn when they need help with something xD.

I am actually on the hunt for ISO Forwarders now for OpenBOR among others. I will get into categories an FanArt later. I actually need a WiiBreak. I hope others will follow as far as contributions. It's great to have developers with listening ears.

LocoRoco

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Nand emu is the next thing on MY list as well, some ppl disagree and think other things need done first but im looking at what will be usable to everyone rather than just a portion of wiiflow users.

AWESOME.....

djxkape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a quick question maybe someone can help me out . i just updated wiiflow from 1.1 to the new one 2.1a2 r92a cios 249 everything was fine until i added a few more games, instead of been in alphabetical order, the new games show up at the very end on the list and without showing the tittle name just the cover. is this a bug or is there a fix for this

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
djxkape said:
i have a quick question maybe someone can help me out . i just updated wiiflow from 1.1 to the new one 2.1a2 r92a cios 249 everything was fine until i added a few more games, instead of been in alphabetical order, the new games show up at the very end on the list and without showing the tittle name just the cover. is this a bug or is there a fix for this
This is no bug, in Wiiflow 2.1 and later versions you have a choice between 4 different sort settings, Just press B+down to cycle trough them.

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
djxkape said:

Actually, this is because you need to go into settings and download missing titles. Wiiflow sorts games by titles.ini in Alphabetical sort mode.

djxkape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mugotu said:
djxkape said:

Actually, this is because you need to go into settings and download missing titles. Wiiflow sorts games by titles.ini in Alphabetical sort mode.

alright cool thanks guys that was fast!! will give it a go
smile.gif

SamSpade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mugotu,

Would it be possible to disable the wiimote selectable sort options and also the change themes option in the config pages when in "child" (passworded) mode? My kids are just the type to get settings in disarray so they can't find things & will then start yelling for Dad to bail them out...

(Also, I have a minor bug-report for r92a -- It seems that if a corrupted/incomplete .png file finds it's way into the boxcovers folder then the system will crash to a debug dump screen everytime you scroll near the offending title as it is attempted to be read into the cache...)

THANKS for all the great work!
bow.gif
yaywii.gif
bow.gif

-ss-

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mgrimmenator said:
r-win: hope you are having a blast, enjoy your much needed time off.
Actually, me being in LA is work (professional) related. I was on a holiday, but this opportunity popped up, which I couldn't resists. Have to fly back tomorrow though...another 10 hours on the plane...

Btw, I have another week of VACATION (yeah, the REAL thing) after I come back!

.:Plasma:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
propered said:
Like the channel links oh my BBCiPlayer cover wasn't read so i made one for anyone who might want it

There should be one avaliable shortly I created one and gave it to Jiiwah in IRC, he's going to upload it to WiiTDB when he gets a moment.

In the mean time here is the one I made (could possibly do with a different font / colour down the spine) so people have a choice of a light and a dark one..

Plasma

Jiiwah

Trophies
XP
Country
France
.:Plasma:. said:
There should be one avaliable shortly I created one and gave it to Jiiwah in IRC, he's going to upload it to WiiTDB when he gets a moment.[/url]

I don't know I had to upload your cover. I had proposed to you but I did not get an answer, or I had not seen
wink.gif

I can't upload this cover in this state.

1) You should add controlers
2) I don't like spin. Font used on WiiTDB is Futura-Condensed-Normal
3) Replace the Wii logo to the Wii Homebrew logo

You can use AutoJaquettes Wii by Spayrosam to help you. You can do beautiful covers with it. You can do Iso forwarder for WW & VC too if you put a wad in a WAD forlder.

-----------------------------

I do a video for wiifanart.com
It was a pleasure Bubba
wink.gif

.:Plasma:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jiiwah said:
I can't upload this cover in this state.

1) You should add controlers
2) I don't like spin. Font used on WiiTDB is Futura-Condensed-Normal
3) Replace the Wii logo to the Wii Homebrew logo

No problem I'll neaten it up a little, its a WiiWare Channel not Homebrew so I'll add the Wiiware, Controler and Wi-Fi bits and see how it comes out. I can't find that font but I'll look for something simliar.

Is this any better...
[EDIT]

[/EDIT]
Plasma

fcreeves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jiiwah,

I saw a post on tgames, where you are a member, where I grabbed a beautiful OpenBOR cover.

Was a working ISO forwarder ever made?

Thanks

Jiiwah

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@.:Plasma:. : Yeah better. So what is the ID of this WiiWare ??

@fcreeves : TRY THIS ONE
It's an old iso so ID don't match with WiiTDB, you can never download the cover with WiiFlow.

Other ISOs Forwarder can be find on Tgames wiki with right ID

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...