Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually fallen behind on the themes. When can we look forward to ALL of the themes being updated by someone? If there is someone who has updated alot of themes personally, can they share them in some way please?

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just updated to 4.0.2 and am happy with the faster loading times. One thing I would like to change though is the music filenames that appear at the top each time a new music track is started. Is there something in the ini that will remove this feature/annoyance?
Lol, the dev actually added this feature because there was a demand for it.. :P
But it would be nice to have a on/off option in an ini for that.

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

seems this thread is often awash with 'demands' so can I ask mine?........

Is it possible to simply setup wiiflow to toggle between wii and gamecube views?
I only use these and dont require the extra buttons / views for homebrew apps, emunand, plugins etc

I suppose the 'holy grail' would be to provide a flat loader, with everything else as a 'plug-in' (like the current emulators set-up) - this would enable complete customisation by each user for their needs.
Either way, if my first question is achievable with current wiiflow (4.0.2) please let me know
:)

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol, asking for a "demand" sounds weird...but hey, i will answer anyway.

You can disable all other views in wiiflow.ini under their own section (look for disable=), the only one you cannot disable is normal NAND flow i think, or maybe someone else knows how.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually fallen behind on the themes. When can we look forward to ALL of the themes being updated by someone? If there is someone who has updated alot of themes personally, can they share them in some way please?
i've already updated mine. an posted a link a few pages back. here is the link again.http://www.mediafire...6y34ptb5fh9rz03
plus my OCD is taking over an i'm putting together a new one. for 4.0+( an yet again,by time i'm done 5.0 will have hit. just a the issue with multiflow. :D )
as always great work fix94.

Reactions: 1 person

FryGuy71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated to 4.0.2 and am happy with the faster loading times. One thing I would like to change though is the music filenames that appear at the top each time a new music track is started. Is there something in the ini that will remove this feature/annoyance?
Yes, I would like that. The reason it is annoying for me is that I have the tracks from the Super Mario All-Stars CD playing in the Wiiflow background (the kids love it). Most of these tracks are only a few seconds long.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, I would like that. The reason it is annoying for me is that I have the tracks from the Super Mario All-Stars CD playing in the Wiiflow background (the kids love it). Most of these tracks are only a few seconds long.
lol OK that gets really annoying if the tracks are just a few seconds. I'll may add some option the days...

FryGuy71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol OK that gets really annoying if the tracks are just a few seconds. I'll may add some option the days...
Thanks, I would be indebted.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Is it possible to simply setup wiiflow to toggle between wii and gamecube views?
I only use these and dont require the extra buttons / views for homebrew apps, emunand, plugins etc
You can disable all other views in wiiflow.ini under their own section (look for disable=), the only one you cannot disable is normal NAND flow i think, or maybe someone else knows how.
Yeah, the disable=yes option in the [NAND] section will only disable the emuNAND and leave the real NAND
BUT
If I remember correctly there's a hidechannel= option that you can set to yes in the [GENERAL] section that should hide that section completely.

wanders

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
has the dios mios led blinking been made into an option yet? or does it still require a recompile to disable?

If I remember correctly there's a hidechannel= option that you can set to yes in the [GENERAL] section that should hide that section completely.
yup that's correct

actually took me a little while to figure that one out the other day :)

FryGuy71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little bug with the 4.0.2 release : the "exit to" button in the home menu doesn't bring up the "exit to" menu. It just exits straight to the system menu. I noticed this because I was in WiiFlow in Neek2o mode wanted to get out to the real NAND system menu but it doesn't even give me that option.

I have confirmed this as well.

Thanks for your great work FIX94!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack