Hacking WiiFlow 4 The Masterpiece Pack by Abz

Vans1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello Abd (or someone else)

I gonna extract the whole package on my SD card.

I would like to play the games from my HDD. Do i need to change something in order to get this to work?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
is it best to have the apps on sd and only the games on hdd? I have everything on hdd but I was wondering if it makes a difference or not
some plugins like Amiga and C64 and maybe apple and few others will only work from sd or if cfg file is on sd. but most stuff should run fine np

SoulSpawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Abz, I was wondering if you still have the cores for retroarch 0.9.9 Fix1. I've been searching everywhere but I can't find them...

Stories8106

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Abz, question that I posted over in the EmuNAND thread, but this one is more active and it might be more relevant... is there a way to use smallbox covers for the WiiWare games on my EmuNAND? They have smallbox covers on gametdb and I've tried nearly everything (including adding smallbox=yes to the wiiflow.ini) with no luck. Is it only for sourceflow?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hey Abz, question that I posted over in the EmuNAND thread, but this one is more active and it might be more relevant... is there a way to use smallbox covers for the WiiWare games on my EmuNAND? They have smallbox covers on gametdb and I've tried nearly everything (including adding smallbox=yes to the wiiflow.ini) with no luck. Is it only for sourceflow?

yes this won't work
you need to edit one coverflow and use it for this purpose
easy way is to copy one emuflow with smallboxes to one coverflow (manually by editing the theme file)
and then use that new coverflow for your wiiware

Stories8106

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes this won't work
you need to edit one coverflow and use it for this purpose
easy way is to copy one emuflow with smallboxes to one coverflow (manually by editing the theme file)
and then use that new coverflow for your wiiware

Did that. Used a brewflow cover. Got the smallboxes, but the cover art still loads as a full image that wraps around.

For reference... I want this: http://art.gametdb.com/wii/wwtitle/US/WR9E.png?1317737232

Front side only, like if you were viewing the sourceflow menu or homebrew

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat