• Views 40,475
  • Replies 189

smk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried 007 World is Not Enough and there was no audio and you couldn't see the guns (at least in MP). I'm going to try a different rom though just to be sure it wasn't just a faulty rom. Also, how do you customize your controls?

Edit: Alright, yeah 007TWINE does not work properly, meaning no audio and the gun when you hold it DOES NOT show up, graphical errors I am sure are abound in SP too.

vinzanity

Trophies
XP
Country
sadly wwf no mercy, wrestlemania 2000 and wcw/nwo revenge all have graphic glitches... sigh! Thanks for the emulator guys!

LeonardoGolden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banjo-Kazooie runs at mostly full speed. A few graphical and audio glitches here and there. There's also slowdown when there are too many characters on the screen.

This is still a big improvement; BK wouldn't even run on the alpha build. Here's hoping to emulating it perfectly in beta 2 or any other release!
yay.gif

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Retrievil said:
Great news.

I'm going to donate a few bucks in the hope they will get DK64 running.
smile.gif

At least, quite a lot of games run. I am surprise, the version which was bundled with the homebrew channel was .... not really good (but it was an early alpha version)

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is very impressive, even more so than WiiSX. As with any beta release, even working games have a large amount of glitches, but they are playable. I realize that the N64 wasn't designed around 16:9 displays, but I wish the emulator had a scaling option. Wave Race 64 plays in a smaller window on my widescreen display, with a full black frame around the playable game. It's playable, so I can't really complain, but a "stretch to fit" option, or scaling option would be very nice in a future revision.

Wii64 is on the right track to success, and I'm more than happy with what's been achieved so far. Great Job! to the developers.

kevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried many games and pretty much everything is slow/buggy/don't work.

except for the games shown in the trailer such as Mario 64, the two Zelda, Mario Kart, Starfox, Banjo.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
banjo is slow on the later bigger levels. just finished playing it through kankers cavern it was almost unBEARable to play
tongue.gif

think i'll wait till beta 2 to finish playing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Grilled peanut butter sandwiches with banana, bacon, and marshmallow cream. YUM!!!!
    one of my favorites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Okay elvis
    fuck elvis. lol :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My type c cable is starting to die guess I better order one from my desk
    sounds like something Ween would play
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    And here I thought I was the only one that buy cables in bulk
    Nope. Theres two of you! Haha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They're so cheap now why not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I like the L angle connectors which add more force to it I guess which defeats the point
    i only buy new ones when theres a new standard and I have gear that uses it. Otherwise my cables seem to last forever.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Ween made a song about waving dicks in the wind.
    +1
    L angle cables are amazing when needed.
    @SylverReZ Yup. Been a longtime fan of Ween. Not a mega-fan by any means but I'm pretty familiar with most of their tunes.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You like the wee
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I like electronics that use detachable cables, that way if the cable breaks you can just swap in a new one instead of replacing the whole unit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Ween-er :creep:
    they make brown music. lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Brown note
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    for keyboards, headphones or controllers ,it's a must have
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why mice won't get with detachable type c
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    most battery operated mice don't even work anymore if the internal battery dies
    the L hdmi adapters work great on my tv and receiver. so much less stress on the ports using them than regular cables. in that instance anyway.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A bigger battery could defeat the need for weighted magnets tbf
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A bigger battery could defeat the need for weighted magnets tbf