Wii #XXXX - Wario Land Shake (NUKED) (Japan)

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
res1 said:
jimmyjam said:
Heres a crappy camera shot...
Crappy camera shot
Just trying to understand what to do about the 3? enemies?

Jump three times with the bandana.

Lol, for real? Thanks, i had no clue either
grog.gif

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jimmyjam said:
res1 said:
jimmyjam said:
Heres a crappy camera shot...
Crappy camera shot
Just trying to understand what to do about the 3? enemies?

Jump three times with the bandana.
Can you be more specific?
unsure.gif

Still can't do it...
It says:
???????????????
"In/At/On the bandana, jump three times in a row."

I don't know what this bandana thingy is so I can't help any more.

EDIT: Looking around this thread, I see references to Bandana Guys. So if "bandana" means Bandana Guy, then possibly "Jump on three Bandana Guys in a row."

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Very very nice, after beating the final boss...

the game saves, and there are 8 new unlockable levels which u can get after finding several treasure maps. The new levels got a high amount of
star tasks (about 6 to 8 per level) and the 3 regular treasure chests. Also there are now competitions to the beaten bosses. Every boss got 3 star tasks to do,
like beating without taking damage.

Awesome! This game absolutely rocks!

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
any news about patching the game to english ?
it is 90% playable in japanese , but the remaining 10% are the most interesting parts:
some of the star missions

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
lou_weed said:
it is 90% playable in japanese , but the remaining 10% are the most interesting parts:
I recommend you just go download the Japanese version considering that you don't need to know any Japanese to enjoy this game
smile.gif

If not knowing the story still bothers you then....
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=UfPxl9AA0HY
It's the english translation of the story

badmrtoad

Trophies
XP
Country
Great little game, i'm stuck on the stage 4 flower pot boss though, any ideas on how to beat him?, i suspect it involves chucking something at the center of his flower but i can't seem to do that.

I got him in the end, i just forgot to press the button again to select the firing angle when holding a 'dazed' badguy.

malimravbg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished first 3 levels, finding 3 treasures on every level but how to get all 3 stars on each level ?
I suppose there are some other task that should be done except finding treasures.

Yes, I found out. Collecting coins, time challenge and so on. Now I need shop translation ?
In shop, first screen are maps for levels, for new area you have to buy new map before advancing to next area.
Second screen I suppose is for bg. music, and 3rd. I have no idea (green bottle and heart below ?).

Can anyone help ?

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The heart increases your hearts by one, permament. The bottle is a "lifesaver", after losing all your hearts, your HP will be fully refreshed instead of dying, but only once.

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Gus122000 said:
lou_weed said:
I recommend you just go download the Japanese version considering that you don't need to know any Japanese to enjoy this game
smile.gif

If not knowing the story still bothers you then....
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=UfPxl9AA0HY
It's the english translation of the story

well i'm already playing the game , and in fact i really need a translation for some of the 'not so obvious' stars.
I do understand the "do not lose health" , "finish with xx:xx remaining " , "dont drop in the water" , "kill the shiny yellow guy" and of course the gold missions.

where's that dude with the japanese speaking girlfriend ?
lecture.gif

liquidsword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really baffles me but this game will not work on my wii. i have a d2ckey updated firmware i burned at 8x on memorex -r's like i always do and i used region frii and wii brick blocker they might not be the most up to date versions but they always worked for me so i dunno i guess I'm just unlucky or something. i get a crazy error while it tries to load just in the wii dashboard and it tells me to eject the game and turn it off.

wiimodder69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Verified working Perfect!!! What a KICKASS GAME.. You watch all the glamourtization marketing when North america releases the title!!!!

i gotta admit, nothing like a good sidescroll game. Ive just started to play I already am addicted!!!!lol.... Modded is the only way.I never really understood the importance of region cross platforming, I do now. Ive always just downloaded NTSC titles, less pissing around, if ya know what i mean.

Highly recommend!

Wii specs

wiikey 1.9s
NTSC console running 3.1U firmware

regionfree + brickblocker. plugged it in and played!!!

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Enjoying this game. I hope people aren't over looking it - if you're a fan of platformers or old school games you'll like it. It really has a true old school feel.

Just got to the 5th world. Found the 4th world Boss hard, but it's just a case of learning his attack patterns. Apart from that, so far, the rest of the game is a breeze, but it's still a lot of fun.

jimmyjam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not finding the game THAT easy. Still in the 1st world! I'm trying to 100% each level as i go and it takes some time. Unlocked 2 secret areas in the 1st world and they are a bit tougher than the regular levels.

mousan

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
is there any clue to find secret maps? i found one in the 4th world but nothing much
mellow.gif

PS. & i would ask if there's a tip to jump higher ..i remember in a stage where i saw a diamond but noway to reach it...i tried to throw those enemies with forks-head
biggrin.gif
to use theme like plateform but didn't success

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course