Wii #XXXX - Metroid: Other M (USA)

Reckless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Copying it over right now
smile.gif

I expected this to hit the inet much earlyer but now that its out itll be fricking awesome
smile.gif

EDIT: Seems to work on my 4.2 from USB
smile.gif
Useing CoverFlowder

snake32493

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Re enable the Active Camouflage for the room. You should then see a disturbance in the wall. Like a ripple. Bomb that ripple a hole will appear.

Tonindo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Works on my 3.2E Wii with Wiikey 1 running it trough Gecko OS 1.9.3.1. Used a Verbatim DVD+R DL disc with layerbreak 2084960. So happy! I was super worried that it wouldn't work.

bgbrendan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonindo said:
Works on my 3.2E Wii with Wiikey 1 running it trough Gecko OS 1.9.3.1. Used a Verbatim DVD+R DL disc with layerbreak 2084960. So happy! I was super worried that it wouldn't work.

did you do anything special like brick blocker or regionchanger etc or did you just burn it as is?

only got 1 dl disk left so dont wanna waste it =b your system is same as mine =D

Ninjax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys, a bit off topic, but what's the easiest way to install the homebrew channel if you have a wiikey and wii (4.1)? Thanks!

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ninjax said:
Sorry guys, a bit off topic, but what's the easiest way to install the homebrew channel if you have a wiikey and wii (4.1)? Thanks!
Bannerbomb. Please search next time. Having a Wiikey makes no difference to softmodding methods.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm having trouble running this one
i get the "an error has occured,please eject and turn off your console" message near the end of the second video (the one where samus is all "baby signal blablabla")
anybody has any idea why this happens?

do i just need to remove the update partition with brickblocker?

djpookie2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magus said:
i get the "an error has occured,please eject and turn off your console" message near the end of the second video (the one where samus is all "baby signal blablabla")

I am having the same issue, any ideas???

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bgbrendan said:
did you do anything special like brick blocker or regionchanger etc or did you just burn it as is?

only got 1 dl disk left so dont wanna waste it =b your system is same as mine =D
I burnt it as is with the correct layer break. Works flawlessly.

Panaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magus said:

djpookie2000 said:
QUOTE(Magus @ Aug 27 2010, 04:45 AM) i'm having trouble running this one

I am having the same issue, any ideas???

I haven't done it myself yet (currently extracting game, ALMOST THERE), but fudge and Popid in this thread got the game working after taking the update partition out. Popid used wiiscrubber while fudge used wii backup manager.

Kanahpoo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Which update is on the disk? 4.2 - 4.3?
(i'm on 4.1 with wiikey 2 - no cIOS)

And how are the controls without the nunchuck btw?
Doesn't it cramp your hand after a few hours?
wink.gif

Teep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have registered here in order to ask you people for help, I pray that you will be able to help me out.

To be honest, I haven't yet tried burning the game as I'm not done downloading yet, but since I only have a small amount of DL DVD's I want to double check stuff with people who are better at this than me.

I have softmodded my 4.2. Wii according to this guide:

[url=http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-g...ny-4-2-wii.html]http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-g...ny-4-2-wii.html[/url]

I boot games via Neogamma R9 and I have cIOS249-rev17. My Wii is somewhat older console with a D2C chip.

The discs I have are Verbatim DVD-R DL 4x

I have read a lot of burning recommendations, from setting it to incremental to setting the layer break (Which apparently isn't possible on -R DVDs). Some people however posted on various forums that they did not specify a layer break.

Will this work? Do I need to update my booter / cIOS? Any specific burn settings?

I'd appreciate if people would refrain from telling me to get an USB loader since I do not own an external HDD.

Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone