Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Could someone post the filename that they found via newzleecher/similar site again please? I tried the filename in this thread with nothing...
Dairantou Smash Brothers X (DVD5) (2008)
ph34r.gif
Sample of Files in Report
(Dairantou_Smash_Brothers_X_INTERNAL_JAP_WII-TMD)[01/57] - yEnc "ssbxjppassword----wii-reloaded.info----.txt" (XX/1)
(Dairantou_Smash_Brothers_X_INTERNAL_JAP_WII-TMD)[02/57] - yEnc "ssbxjp.par2" (XX/1)
(Dairantou_Smash_Brothers_X_INTERNAL_JAP_WII-TMD)[03/57] - yEnc "ssbxjp.part01.rar" (XX/164)

Killakae

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Killakae: Please answer this question. If you do the 15% trick and play the Brickblocked game, can you still go back to the normal copy and finish the update?

If so, then a lot of my worries are relieved.
i guess so... i put in the original disc and it asks me to update.... do you guy think i should reupdate and let it complete this time?

hmbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me why the 15 % thing matters? Can't you live with two extra channels at the back of your menu until the next update? Unless you download loads of VC games, I don't see why it matters.

mikagami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me why the 15 % thing matters? Can't you live with two extra channels at the back of your menu until the next update? Unless you download loads of VC games, I don't see why it matters.

If it doesn't matter to you, then update all the way. I did it because I didn't want dual channels/semi-brick.
smile.gif

Killakae

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok... im gonna bite the bullet and let the update fully install... i just hope the same thing doesnt happen leaving me stuck with a super slow black menu aswell as 2 dupe channels

hackeruk

Trophies
XP
Country

If it doesn't matter to you, then update all the way. I did it because I didn't want dual channels/semi-brick.
smile.gif

u only get semi brick if your firmware is up to date but you al ways get dual channel

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country

I've had duals on my pal wii since SMG. It doesn't matter, you can press a+b on them and move them to page 4 but I can see why some people wouldn't want them. What makes you so sure they will be removed on the next update?

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn one seeder how the hell you guys got your crap so fast :wtf:X. PM me plz so I can see if I did anything wrong.

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
this thread F*CKING DELIVERS
laugh.gif

I'm gonna grab some popcorn, watch people brick their wiis, bitch about the game freezing, and being banned for posting illegal stuff, while I wait for a real release and some wiikey update.

Impressed that the game works on PAL, and it made me sad
ph34r.gif

mikagami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

smile.gif

u only get semi brick if your firmware is up to date but you al ways get dual channel

You won't get dual channels if you do the 15% trick properly. I did it on my NTSC-U Wii and I have had no problems.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I've had duals on my pal wii since SMG. It doesn't matter, you can press a+b on them and move them to page 4 but I can see why some people wouldn't want them. What makes you so sure they will be removed on the next update?

They don't go awy with a new update they are there for good once they are there.

icekily

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
is someone have any news of the dual layer backup? i manage to find them on this forum but i don't find anything...

it is for me the most important can you answer me please ? ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson