Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

ooh44

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Okay...so I'm still confused...

Are duplicated Channels bad? I mean, can they brick my wii with future updates? also if somebody clicks on them and tries to enter, it will damage my chip or wii?

I just want to be 100% sure of what I'm going to do, just to not have any bad surprises coming.

duplicated Channels = channel that you cannot use it. It will show you error if you start that channel. It mean you got 2 more useless channels but you don't have any other firmware update problem.

I have Wii Japan + wiikey and got duplicated channels from Metroid Prime 3. It works fine.

Koopser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh so they just...stay there and do nothing? And they will not mess up my Wii with future updates?

Hmm...thanks, I think I know what I'm going to do.

Xplosivv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Argh...I can't find the iso!

The pain..the terror...
frown.gif

A

alucard_xs

did someone try the metroid prime 3 trick (meaning unplug the wii at the 1/3 of the update) ?

deathn0te

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
and does the mp3 trick work ?
when you make the update to 20% and shut down the wii ,and enter a disk that was patched with brick blocker ,

Tommy_T

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've just tried the 15% trick and the Wii kicks out an error (which I couldn't read) when you put in the brickblocked version. Think It mite have missed some files so maybe i'll push the update to 50%, see what happens.

A

alucard_xs

"and the Wii kicks out an error" --> you mean when you switch on the Wii again ?

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I understand what has been said correctly, nothing bad will happen if I try to update my Wii after intstalling 3.1J? What happens when I use another NTSC_U game?

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I understand what has been said correctly, nothing bad will happen if I try to update my Wii after intstalling 3.1J? What happens when I use another NTSC_U game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol