Hardware Wii Wireless Keyboard

Dangy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I just bought a wireless keyboard for my Wii, it's a 2.4GHz wireless keyboard by SlicK (SKMB2010). It works fine when I plug it into my computer (Windows), but when I plug it into my Wii, it won't work.

Is there any certian way to get this to work with my Wii, or should I return it?
ohnoes.png

Aijelsop

Question Asker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard certain keyboards don't work.

You should return it and try to find a PowerBoard. It's specifically designed for Wii, yet works on my computer too. It's well worth it's price. ($35?)

D

Deleted User

Aijelsop said:
I've heard certain keyboards don't work.

You should return it and try to find a PowerBoard. It's specifically designed for Wii, yet works on my computer too. It's well worth it's price. ($35?)

It also is a more compact keyboard, just a bit smaller than regular wireless keyboards. You should look for this one, and return the one you just bought. Maybe another logitech keyboard works as well?

x_r3ap3r_x

Trophies
XP
I have the official Wii keyboard from Logitech and it works flawlessly.
KeyboardBox.jpg

I may purchase the Datel Powerboard for my second Wii to try it out as it has good reviews.
image01.jpg

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
x_r3ap3r_x said:
I have the official Wii keyboard from Logitech and it works flawlessly.
KeyboardBox.jpg

I may purchase the Datel Powerboard for my second Wii to try it out as it has good reviews.
image01.jpg

Now that's one pretty keyboard....I might have to pick one of those up. How much are they

x_r3ap3r_x

Trophies
XP
JinTrigger said:
Now that's one pretty keyboard....I might have to pick one of those up. How much are they

Depends they are cheaper in the US as Australians always get stuff overpriced. I got the Logitech one for $49.95 New in box. I just did a quick search and i found the Dalet Powerboard for $35-$45.
Try eBay

Dangy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, actually I just tried it with the Internet Channel, and it seems to be working. I should've tried it on more than one game before making a thread.
ohnoes.png

Anyway, it must just be an Animal Crossing issue.

Dangy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kp_centi said:
If your going to use Animal Crossing you have to get a CIOS with base 38. I used waniniko's on 250 for it

I need that to use the keyboard, or start Animal Crossing? Because I can starting Animal Crossing just fine.
ohnoes.png

kp_centi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The should start fine, but if you want KB support you need to have that cIOS and have it plugged in before booting the game. To check if the keyboard works at all. Just go to like any part of the system menus with a text field input. Wii Msg board works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-