Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Stupidest question ever.

Xbox360 clearly devastates in all categories EXCEPT homebrew. To run homebrew on an xbox360 is fucking annoying but not hard. You would need to own an xbox360 that is VERY old (2007 and below I believe).

Mantis41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem I have these days is time. Gone are they days where I can play the PC for hours on end with mates on the weekend and feel good about it. Maybe I'm getting old but, these days I walk away feeling seriously pissed off if I even spend more than 3 hours on a weekend playing a game. Most games on the PC or XBOX demand time whereas I can play a Wii game for around 20 mins and walk away with a smile on my face.

The other factor is kids, I think the Wii is so much better suited to young kids, my 4 year old took to the Wii like a duck to water.

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's apples and oranges really.

Wii has some fantastic games that are not available on any other platform. Super Mario Galaxy, Little Kings Story, Zelda, etc. The games that are successful on the Wii are mostly a little quirky, colorful, and appeal to a totally different audience than what the 360 is shooting for. The motion controls add something that no other platform, apart from the PS3 (somewhat) can offer.

360 is awesome if you like FPS. Unique games are very few and far between. It's basically a PC in a small box with no mouse/keyboard.

I have a Wii, 360, PS3, DS Lite, PSP, and a killer gaming PC, and I can appreciate everything each platform has to offer. There is no 'hands down' better console. They all have their own appeal.
gbasp.gif

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retrievil said:
360 is awesome if you like FPS. Unique games are very few and far between.
I'm not calling you a liar or anything, cuz that'd be uncool (and uncool is not what I do) but in my experience with the 360, there's plenty of variety to be found aside from shooter games. At this point in the generation, it's unfair to say any console excels in just one category, as each console now boasts variety that completely goes against generalizations such as these.

mleeneg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bros play fps on the 360 because fps on the wii are hard. They think that fps on the 360 is much easier to play.

I'll have to go with the wii because my friends love playing party games. It's no fun watching someone play a game at a party and funny things happen when people get up and move in weird ways.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't rly want to but I must post in here, this is shit basicly. The link says "sexy-drole" ... "Drôle" in french means funny and this video sure is all but funny. Hence the .eu at the end, French never had any taste when it comes to humour. Can we blame them from trying ?? The answer clearly is YES.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?