Gregs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys.
A friend of mine haves a problem. He recently installed HBC and all, but he didnt had internet channel. He misunderstood me that it's possible to install the internet channel manually and he updated his wii to 4.2e so he could download it from the shop channel. He still has HBC though, but none of his loaders works. I know that your wii is f*cked up if you update it to 4.2. My question now is, is there already a way to downgrade his wii back or at least, re-install the HBC so he can use the loaders again ?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
honestly, i want to yell at u, but i wont (don't take it personally, lately I've been getting frustrating hearing people ask questions that have already been answered)

read this
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

this guide is stickied on this site... in other words, it was right in front of ur face when u asked this Q, next time try searching

best of luck

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
Gregs said:
Hi guys.
A friend of mine haves a problem. He recently installed HBC and all, but he didnt had internet channel. He misunderstood me that it's possible to install the internet channel manually and he updated his wii to 4.2e so he could download it from the shop channel. He still has HBC though, but none of his loaders works. I know that your wii is f*cked up if you update it to 4.2. My question now is, is there already a way to downgrade his wii back or at least, re-install the HBC so he can use the loaders again ?

Here.

please use the search engine next time
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo