Wii usb and u loader problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by rannu2000, Feb 28, 2016.

1. rannu2000
    OP

rannu2000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2016
    Hi there. I´m looking for help any way I can. I can´t seem to get usb and u loader to work. I dont know How to fix this issue. Video of it is here-
    Please help !
    Thanks

2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    uLoader is very old and no longer supported. From the looks of your video you need to update everything. That's a very old Homebrew Channel, too.

3. rannu2000
    OP

rannu2000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2016
    Thanks for the reply... I bought this system a long time ago and since I do not know anything about how update a wii I kept it off the internet grid... it was actually a recomendation of the previous owner too. Is there a video or a tutorial for this update procedure or how can I make my system to work again. There are a lot of videos on the internet and I dont know how to select them. Thanks

4. rannu2000
    OP

rannu2000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2016
    And what should I know and bare in mind before the system uptade

5. rannu2000
    OP

rannu2000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2016
    Hi there... I got it working. I initially thougt that update will lose the ability play backup games.... but since I updated I got new HBC too and all the necessary files... all old was erased and I mean 100%-from 4,0 to 4,3. That did the trick I think... Now even the Call of Duty black ops can be played. This is why I broke my system setup at the first place. I tried to get Black Ops to work and it got out of hand. Thanks for Your advice !!!