Country

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Nintendo won't send me a new console or give me my money back. So I'm going to hack the $h!+ out of this console.

Ought to prove quite a challenge when the console isn't hacked yet, at least not to the extent you need it to be.

Did you speak with a supervisor? I recently had my cell phone replaced by my insurance company, and the replacement was defective after about a month. I got a warranty replacement on it, but I was given the 16GB model as opposed to the 32GB (what I originally had) model without any prior notice, which I was not happy about. It took five calls back to them to get it sorted out and have them send me the correct phone. On the fifth time I called, I said to the gentleman who picked up the phone, after asking what I needed help with, "To hopefully spare you a long story, I'm very dissatisfied with the response I was given to an outstanding issue that currently remains unresolved, and I was hoping you could put me through to a supervisor that is available". After a two or three minute hold while he transferred me to his supervisor (or departmental equivalent, for that matter), I was literally off of the phone in less than FIVE minutes with the kind woman who picked up, with promise of a new, correct-model phone being delivered to my house next-day.

I stayed exceptionally polite through the entire ordeal, and I have for each call I made to them. After a few calls and talking to the right person, it got me exactly what I needed.

Try back a few times over the next few days. If a few more calls don't get you anywhere, call back a day or two later, and tell the employee that picks up more or less what I outlined in quotes above. Spare the desk-jockey the frustration of dealing with something he likely can't change, and just have it put through to his supervisor who you have a better chance of getting your issue resolved, because most companies will bend over backwards in order to keep a customer, and to keep that customer happy.

NintendoCosmos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I take it that good things do happen to good people in their time of need, I just had a Miricle this week. I bought one dollar scratch off lottery ticket. and won $500.00!!!!!!! I just got back from getting a Used Wii U Delux for 319.00 Even. and I bought three games!!!! and a eshop card.!!!!! Yes!!!!! So I'm all set with this now. :~)

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I take it that good things do happen to good people in their time of need, I just had a Miricle this week. I bought one dollar scratch off lottery ticket. and won $500.00!!!!!!! I just got back from getting a Used Wii U Delux for 319.00 Even. and I bought three games!!!! and a eshop card.!!!!! Yes!!!!! So I'm all set with this now. :~)
So your even Steven ( Seinfeld episode ) LOL

NintendoCosmos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And not only that. the owners before me had two Games downloaded to the system. I'm not talking about demos. I got Zen Pinball 2 & NintendoLand that is downloaded to the hard drive. Plus. I got a N64 game in the mail today. so that helps me build my game collection. :~)

Reactions: djbubba2002

joseluisxs

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I have the same problem as you. I can´t update my Wii U, I can´t play games.... I have tried with diferents DNS and with other connection and nothing, always error: 162-0002 .....

Have you solve this problem???

Help me please!!

Thanks!!

Edgard C.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. I got the Major Spring update on it. I also bought 3 Wii U games and a eShop card. :~)

Hey man, I am looking for a gamepad for the wii U. I bought a cheap one without accessories on Ebay.
Can you please sell or donate (Even better :) your old wiipad to me?
Thanks dude, your help would be appreciated.

NintendoCosmos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have the same problem as you. I can´t update my Wii U, I can´t play games.... I have tried with diferents DNS and with other connection and nothing, always error: 162-0002 .....

Have you solve this problem???

Help me please!!

Thanks!!

The only way I solved the problem was, when I won $500.00 off a scratch off lotto ticket. and but a used one. I sent both of them to Nintendo to get my Nintendo network Id transferred over to my new console.

M tha MaN

Trophies
Website
www.psxtools.de
XP
Country
Germany
Try deleting some IOS.

It seems that this Error happens, if Wii IOS are installed on a vWii.
A member os psxtools.de had that Problem and after delegin the Wii IOS he could do the 3.1.0 Update.

NintendoCosmos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I tried to install some games from my WiiShop account that I had on the Wii from the Wii Channel on my Wii U. Some games came up as a question mark. So I called Nintendo about it. And they just sent me an email today and to give them a call. the guy went to my account and said it will take 48 hours to get this fixed. So I'm relief that I don't have to lose the games I bought on the VC/WiiWare. I should have the games downloaded by Saturday. Also I bought crazy coaster's from the Wii U eshop. You get to make your own coasters. This game is awesome. One of my favorite games as a download. + I got Mega Man 1-4 on sale on the last day. And Mutant Modds.:yay:

NintendoCosmos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where did you buy your original console and when? could the store have sold you a returned item that was hacked?

I already have it taken care of. I won a $500.00 lottery ticket for a dollar. and bought a deluxe Wii U that works. and had my network id transfered from the Wii U basic to the Deluxe. But when I tried to redownload my games that I bought from the eshop. Some of the games came up has a question mark. So I called Nintendo and they said that this minor problem can be fixed. no later than two days. But I've been hooked playing Monster hunter 3 Ultimate and Batman Origins and Need For Speed. and Earthbound and Breath Of Fire II. So many games, So much fun to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1