Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings,

im just wondering i have some weird files in the Wii U Sd Card>Saves folder.
can i delete this files?

thanks for the responce

Sd Card Wierd.png

Sd Card Wierd.png

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't know if this will help, but you may be able to correct the names through command prompt. it will display the name as seen in windows as well as the command prompt name (they're different a lot of the time).

Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't know if this will help, but you may be able to correct the names through command prompt. it will display the name as seen in windows as well as the command prompt name (they're different a lot of the time).

do you have the save files in your wii u sd card/saves folder?
i want to delete these.

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
I know this doesn't help but the filenames, combined, look like a broken apart incomplete Markup Language like XML or HTML. Notice the opening and closing tags? ie: <> and </>

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Thats the gamecube save folder, & the files you have in that folder combined come to 10.3GB... What ever those file are, Im 99.9% sure they're not a game saves.

Back the folder up onto your PC, Delete it from SD & try Nintendont on your Wii U.

Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats the gamecube save folder, & the files you have in that folder combined come to 10.3GB... What ever those file are, Im 99.9% sure they're not a game saves.

Back the folder up onto your PC, Delete it from SD & try Nintendont on your Wii U.

Hey thanks for the reply,
I cant backup those weird files, windows say it cannot copy it, usb helper says they detect weird files in my sd card, and i have a problem loading nintendont in wii u mode, i cannot load nintendont injected files, it only give me a blackscreen

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey thanks for the reply,
I cant backup those weird files, windows say it cannot copy it, usb helper says they detect weird files in my sd card, and i have a problem loading nintendont in wii u mode, i cannot load nintendont injected files, it only give me a blackscreen
Backup everything on your SD card EXCEPT that save folder to your PC. Format the SD card again with Fat32 32k/64k, Then copy everything back. Also make sure you have the latest Nintendont boot.dol from its thread in this section https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like something got corrupted. And save files should not be that big, each file is over 1GB in size. Very strange.

I think it may be an SD Card problem. But you could just try to backup everything on your SD Card but your Saves folder, Format the SD Card again, then restore the backup, and create a new Saves folder.

Here is what my Saves folder looks like:
SDCARD_Saves.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over