Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

Mid188

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hi, would anyone happen to have save of Paper Mario: Color Splash? I would need the EUR version and the only requirement would be that it would be before Sunset Express. I need to confirm something settings wise and this save would really help.

PlantedWave5190

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After 9 struggling years, I've finally finished Kirby Mass Attack! Here is my save file.

This is the USA release. This save file is 100% completed with all medals, all gold stars, all extras, a fully completed checklist, etc.

"Kirby Mass Attack (DS - USA) - 100% Complete (All Medals, Gold Stars, Extras, etc)"

Attachments

• Kirby Mass Attack (USA) - 100% Complete.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 245
Last edited by PlantedWave5190,
Reactions: CORE

BrittanyOfKoppai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody have a Wind Waker HD save after you've been to Hyrule Castle but before Ganon destroys the statue and

*SPOILERS*

kidnaps Zelda/Tetra?
*SPOILERS*

I need it to test a project I've been working on.

PlantedWave5190

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two more save files for the Wii U Virtual Console releases of Pokemon Snap and Mario Party 2. They're both USA releases and are 100% completed with every single item unlocked. (Despite the fact that they are save files imported from the Wii Virtual Console versions to the Wii U.)

NPFE - Pokemon Snap (USA) - 100% Completed (Wii VC Import)
NMWE - Mario Party 2 (USA) - Everything Unlocked (Wii VC Import)

Attachments

• Pokemon Snap (USA) - 100% Complete (Wii VC Import).zip
    43.5 KB · Views: 225
  • Mario Party 2 (USA) - Everything Unlocked (Wii VC Import).zip
    969 bytes · Views: 223

PlantedWave5190

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save File Requests:
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (USA) (Two Quest Logs 100% Completed and all items obtained with the name "Link" (Quest Log 1: Second Quest, Normal Mode) (Quest Log 2: Regular Quest, Normal Mode)

Virtual Console
Mario Party Advance (GBA - USA) - 100% Completed (All Minigames and Gaddgets)
Mario Party DS (DS - USA) - 100% Completed (All Minigames, All Gallery items and badges, etc. / Everything unlocked)

eesc94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Requests:
Just Dance 4 (Uplay rewards unlocked)
Just Dance 2014 (Uplay rewards unlocked + Monthly mashups unlocked + Safe & Sound unlocked + Waking Up In Vegas unlocked)
Just Dance 2015 save file (Uplay rewards unlocked + Monthly mashups unlocked)

Reactions: mijucama

PlantedWave5190

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my save file for Bomberman 64. It is 200% Completed, with 100% on 2 files (File 1 on Hard, and File 2 on Normal, each beaten with 120 gold cards in under 3 hours, each with all custom parts. (Except the gold costume in File 2, which is only obtained in Hard mode.) (In the Options menu, Music, View Credits and Full Power are unlocked.)). Also, keep in mind that this save file is for the USA release of Bomberman 64 on the Wii U Virtual Console.

Attachments

• Bomberman 64 (USA) - 200% Complete (File 1 Hard, File 2 Normal + All Custom Parts and Options).zip
    1,012 bytes · Views: 63

PlantedWave5190

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, here's yet another N64 VC save imported from the Wii to the Wii U. This time, it's The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. This save file is 100% complete with all items obtained. The character is named "Link" on here as well. Bear in mind that this save file is for the USA release of Ocarina of Time on the Wii U Virtual Console.

Attachments

• The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (USA) - 100% Completed (Wii VC Import).zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: cvskid

BPSpike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Requesting a savegame for Xenoblade Chronicles X with the 2 miiverse achievements:
186 - The New Reporter
187 - You Tell 'Em!

I don't care about the rest or the progress in itself. I'm going to just copy the socialdata file and see if I can keep earning the rest of the achievements by myselft.
A 100% achievements save would be nice, since I could always work on em and when I'm missing those 2, replace them.

Thanks!

The 2 saves I found in this thread, one is missing those 2 achievements, the other only has The New Reporter.

Last edited by BPSpike,

kini

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd like to request a save for The Wonderful 101 US version. Only thing I want is to be able to select 101% difficulty mode at the start. Please and thanks.

PlantedWave5190

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is my Super Mario World save file. It is 100% completed with all 96 exits. Bear in mind that this save file is for the USA release of Super Mario World on the Wii U Virtual Console.

Attachments

• Super Mario World (SNES, USA) - 100% Complete (All 96 Exits).zip
    587 bytes · Views: 185

PlantedWave5190

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's two more of my SNES save files for the Wii U Virtual Console. Keep in mind that these save files are for the USA releases of these games.

Kirby Super Star (SNES) - 100% Completed (All subgames cleared, including The Arena)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES) - 100% Completed (All dungeons cleared, all items obtained, etc.)

Attachments

• Kirby Super Star (USA) - 100% Complete.zip
    959 bytes · Views: 128
  • The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past (SNES, USA) - 100% Completed.zip
    1 KB · Views: 49

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: happy birth +1