Wii U - Save Files Compilation

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Scarecrow B, May 23, 2016.

1. Sagenhide

Sagenhide Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2017
    Serbia, Republic of
    Guys, someone got 3 Beasts (Naboris, Rudania, Ruta) save? Can u share it with me?

2. Dassaker5221

Dassaker5221 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2017
    United States
    Uh 'Im having trouble with this. I've gotten it to load up and all that I checked and all the challenges are unlocked and stuff, but when I select a character then try to go to the stage select screen, my game freezes up. same thing with the stage customization screen. It seems there's one world that's like massive or something and it cant load it, but I'm not able to select a stage. Can you help me out with this? I'm uncertain if theres any specific file I can delete to fix this.

Last edited by Dassaker5221, Apr 9, 2017
  3. adittya

adittya Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2017
    Indonesia
    is it possible to dump just dance 2017 with subscription ? (usa)

4. libastral

libastral Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2017
    United States
    I would like the save just before facing each beast so you can just start the battle without needing to go through the volcano heat somehow etc.

Last edited by libastral, Apr 12, 2017
    Amber04 likes this.
  5. Chickenhat

Chickenhat Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2015
    Hey everyone!
    Here is my Pokkén Tournament save. The region is [EUR] - Unlocked Mewtwo and Shadow Mewtwo, every stage, every support set, even beat every Ferrum League (including Iron League). Not all titles and avatar customization items unlocked. https://mega.nz/#F!uFEnUJ5R!iA0b2UElvvR94cvrn6rL0w

6. Resolver1

Resolver1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2017
    United States
    I guess you have a point there. I just don't want a moded save file or feel way too overpowered with some of these save files.

7. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 GBAtemp Guru

Jan 17, 2013
    Mexico
    Here are my Zelda saves:

Twilight Princess HD 100% Save:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gpf4kcri8n6osy/Twilight Princess HD Save.rar?dl=0

Details:
    Slot 1: 100% Save in Normal Mode, name Shadow (could be changed through cheat codes)
    Slot 2: 100% Save in Hero Mode, name Link.
    Slot 1: Save previous to the Zant fight, it's based off the Slot 1 save, which means it is almost a 100% save as well, but missing the Heart Container you get from Zant.
    NOTE: Both Slot 1 and 2 saves include the bonus Wallet which you get from beating the Cave of Shadows all the way to the end (the 9999 wallet).

Breath of the Wild Save:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbmnlnjgm7gdue3/Breath of the Wild Save.rar?dl=0

Details:
    • Main quest completed
    • All 120 Shrines unlocked
    • All 900 Korok Seeds unlocked (Includes Hestu's Gift)
    • All Medals of Honor (Molduga, Hinox and Talus)
    • All Saddles and Briddles (Includes amiibo exclusives)
    • All Armors obtained (Upgraded to 4th level, includes amiibo exclusives)
    • All Special Amiibo weapons unlocked and with Max Durability hacked (Biggoron, Sage's and Fierce deity swords are in display at Link's house, same for Hero's Shield)
    • All Special Horses boarded at a Stable (includes Royal Stallion, Giant Horse and legit Epona).
    • Hyrule Compendium completed.
    • 100% completion on the Map.
    • All Quests completed (Main/Shrine/Side Quests)

Last edited by ShadowOne333, Apr 18, 2017
    kevstar91 and zeldaism like this.
  8. Flaskil

Flaskil Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2017
    United States
    Hi, was wondering if anyone got save zelda BOTW save either with naboris completed, or one with mainly shrines done. I was install new update for zelda and my save deleted. I just complete narboris and got the master sword.

9. AdmiralSpeedy

AdmiralSpeedy GBAtemp Regular

Apr 4, 2016
    Canada
    Hey, did you mod Korok Seeds in that save or did you actually find them?

10. ShadowOne333

Jan 17, 2013
    Mexico
    They are legit.
    All 900 of them, you can double check by going to the Korok Forest and talking to Hestu directly.

11. Stellar Bull

Stellar Bull Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2014
    This hasn't been my experience at all. I can't get the saves to work for Bayonetta at all. My copies are european, I've tried using saviine, but it freezes my console on Bayonetta for some reason. So I tried using wupclient to replace the saves, Bayonetta just boots as if it had no saves at all and Bayo 2 crashes with an error. Savemii gives me the same result.

Editing BOTW saves works fine. No idea what the problem is beyond regional incompatibility.

12. alik

alik Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2017
    Gambia, The
    looking for 100% lego jurrasic park world EU!!!!!!!!!!!

13. dj505

dj505 Inexperienced Romhacker

Oct 4, 2014
    Canada
    Most likely at the arcade
    Looking for a 100% save file for Taiko no Tatsujin: Wii U version if anyone has one

14. ShadowOne333

Jan 17, 2013
    Mexico
    Okay guys I'm back here again, this time with a true 100% save file for Breath of the Wild!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbmnlnjgm7gdue3/Breath of the Wild Save.rar?dl=0

The save file includes:
    • Main quest completed (Star at the game file)
    • 120 Shrines completed
    • All 900 Korok Seeds unlocked (Includes Hestu's Gift)
    • 30 hearts
    • 2+2/5 Stamina wheels (Remaining 12 Spirit Orbs / 3 Stamina Vessels might be included in DLC this summer). The Stamina Vessels and Heart containers can be interchanged at the Demonic Hateno Statue though.
    • All Armor Sets unlocked (All of them to their maximum 4th upgrade and all Amiibo exclusive armor sets unlocked as well)
    • All Special Amiibo weapons unlocked and with Max Durability hacked (Biggoron, Sage's and Fierce deity swords are in display at Link's house, same for Hero's Shield)
    • All Special horses boarded at Stables (Epona, White horse and Giant horse with the names Hylia and Demise)
    • Hyrule Compendium completed with ALL images bought from the guy at the Hateno Tech Lab.
    • All Briddles/Saddles unlocked (Includes exclusive Amiibo Briddles/Saddles)
    • All 40 Talus, 40 Hinox and 4 Moldugas defeated, with their proper Medals of Honor for each one.
    • All Main Quests, Shrine Quests and Side Quests completed.
    And I think this is it, this is a far as one can go in Breath of the Wild.
    I cannot think of anything else to complete. xD

ENJOY!

@Scarecrow B or any other admin (@Cyan hopefully), could you add that save file to the OP, pleae?

rogerramjet and kevstar91 like this.
  15. Scarecrow B
    OP

Scarecrow B ScrapTown

Dec 29, 2015
    Mexico
    Added. Sorry for the late reply, for some reason I didn't get notified.

ShadowOne333 likes this.
  16. ShadowOne333

Jan 17, 2013
    Mexico
    Don't worry, thanks for doing so :)
    Btw you might want to include this one in the Twilight Princess section:

17. Scarecrow B
    OP

Scarecrow B ScrapTown

Dec 29, 2015
    Mexico
    I already added it.

ShadowOne333 likes this.
  18. RedRose30

RedRose30 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    I asked this before, but does anyone have a 100% US Pokken save (with all titles)?

There has to be one person out there who has it.

19. kevstar91

kevstar91 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2017
    France
    request save file download 100 % second quest zelda wind waker hd ?
    Anyone have a save for Zelda Wind Waker HD US Version that is at or near 100% on second playthrough?
    Please, the legend of zelda the wind waker hd save that has second quest completed in a save slot?

Last edited by kevstar91, Apr 18, 2017
  20. Sirhu

Sirhu Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2017
    Brazil
    Does anyone have a save file of Breath of the Wild from the beginning of the game at version v64? I can't get past the opening scene neither the loading screen on past versions, so I really need save files to attempt yet again in going past the loading screen.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted