Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

Dassaker5221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just dumped my Smash 4 Wii U 100% save (all trophies, challenges, custom moves, etc., including DLC.) Here it is:
https://mega.nz/#!o8JjjCyT!biInw2-uRT0ICE-VGbOFIDCdrWyBxyW_v763FE1tIrk

Tonight and tomorrow I'll dump the following: Bayonetta 2 100%, Bayonetta 1 100%, Hyrule Warriors (partial 100%. Main game and Master quest 100% completed, TP and MM DLC incomplete)
Uh 'Im having trouble with this. I've gotten it to load up and all that I checked and all the challenges are unlocked and stuff, but when I select a character then try to go to the stage select screen, my game freezes up. same thing with the stage customization screen. It seems there's one world that's like massive or something and it cant load it, but I'm not able to select a stage. Can you help me out with this? I'm uncertain if theres any specific file I can delete to fix this.

Last edited by Dassaker5221,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Here are my Zelda saves:

Twilight Princess HD 100% Save:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gpf4kcri8n6osy/Twilight Princess HD Save.rar?dl=0

Details:
Slot 1: 100% Save in Normal Mode, name Shadow (could be changed through cheat codes)
Slot 2: 100% Save in Hero Mode, name Link.
Slot 1: Save previous to the Zant fight, it's based off the Slot 1 save, which means it is almost a 100% save as well, but missing the Heart Container you get from Zant.
NOTE: Both Slot 1 and 2 saves include the bonus Wallet which you get from beating the Cave of Shadows all the way to the end (the 9999 wallet).

Breath of the Wild Save:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbmnlnjgm7gdue3/Breath of the Wild Save.rar?dl=0

Details:
  • Main quest completed
  • All 120 Shrines unlocked
  • All 900 Korok Seeds unlocked (Includes Hestu's Gift)
  • All Medals of Honor (Molduga, Hinox and Talus)
  • All Saddles and Briddles (Includes amiibo exclusives)
  • All Armors obtained (Upgraded to 4th level, includes amiibo exclusives)
  • All Special Amiibo weapons unlocked and with Max Durability hacked (Biggoron, Sage's and Fierce deity swords are in display at Link's house, same for Hero's Shield)
  • All Special Horses boarded at a Stable (includes Royal Stallion, Giant Horse and legit Epona).
  • Hyrule Compendium completed.
  • 100% completion on the Map.
  • All Quests completed (Main/Shrine/Side Quests)

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

Flaskil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, was wondering if anyone got save zelda BOTW save either with naboris completed, or one with mainly shrines done. I was install new update for zelda and my save deleted. I just complete narboris and got the master sword.

AdmiralSpeedy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here are my Zelda saves:

Details:
Slot 1: 100% Save in Normal Mode, name Shadow (could be changed through cheat codes)
Slot 1: Save previous to the Zant fight, it's based off the Slot 1 save, which means it is almost a 100% save as well, but missing the Heart Container you get from Zant.
NOTE: Both Slot 1 and 2 saves include the bonus Wallet which you get from beating the Cave of Shadows all the way to the end (the 9999 wallet).

Breath of the Wild Save:

Details:
  • Main quest completed
  • All 120 Shrines unlocked
  • All Medals of Honor (Molduga, Hinox and Talus)
  • All Saddles and Briddles (Includes amiibo exclusives)
  • All Armors obtained (Upgraded to 4th level, includes amiibo exclusives)
  • All Special Amiibo weapons unlocked and with Max Durability hacked (Biggoron, Sage's and Fierce deity swords are in display at Link's house, same for Hero's Shield)
  • All Special Horses boarded at a Stable (includes Royal Stallion, Giant Horse and legit Epona).
  • Hyrule Compendium completed.
IMPORTANT:
Load only the autosave "East Necluda" not the one in Hateno Tech Lab!

I was doing some tests regarding save injection and forgot to delete that one.

Only thing I'm missing is just ONE location in the main map to be found to get the 100% in the Map's percentage. Also, I'm missing some Side quests, but that's not counted towards 100% in the map's counter.

EDIT:
Just found the remaining place in the World Map.
It's the Shadow Hamlet Ruins, just west of the Shadow Pass, between the road to Akkala and the Eldin Canyon

Hey, did you mod Korok Seeds in that save or did you actually find them?

Stellar

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just to share my finding:

I found that most US saves are compatible with my EUR games. I've tested Bayonetta 1, Sonic All Stars Racing, Donkey kong saves and they are all compatible with my EUR games. Just change the title ID in the folder name to match the EUR title ID.

This hasn't been my experience at all. I can't get the saves to work for Bayonetta at all. My copies are european, I've tried using saviine, but it freezes my console on Bayonetta for some reason. So I tried using wupclient to replace the saves, Bayonetta just boots as if it had no saves at all and Bayo 2 crashes with an error. Savemii gives me the same result.

Editing BOTW saves works fine. No idea what the problem is beyond regional incompatibility.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay guys I'm back here again, this time with a true 100% save file for Breath of the Wild!

The save file includes:
  • Main quest completed (Star at the game file)
  • 120 Shrines completed
  • 30 hearts
  • 2+2/5 Stamina wheels (Remaining 12 Spirit Orbs / 3 Stamina Vessels might be included in DLC this summer). The Stamina Vessels and Heart containers can be interchanged at the Demonic Hateno Statue though.
  • All Armor Sets unlocked (All of them to their maximum 4th upgrade and all Amiibo exclusive armor sets unlocked as well)
  • All Special horses boarded at Stables (Epona, White horse and Giant horse with the names Hylia and Demise)
  • Hyrule Compendium completed with ALL images bought from the guy at the Hateno Tech Lab.
  • All Briddles/Saddles unlocked (Includes exclusive Amiibo Briddles/Saddles)
  • All 40 Talus, 40 Hinox and 4 Moldugas defeated, with their proper Medals of Honor for each one.
  • All Main Quests, Shrine Quests and Side Quests completed.
And I think this is it, this is a far as one can go in Breath of the Wild.
I cannot think of anything else to complete. xD

ENJOY!

@Scarecrow B or any other admin (@Cyan hopefully), could you add that save file to the OP, pleae?

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay guys I'm back here again, this time with a true 100% save file for Breath of the Wild!

The save file includes:
  • Main quest completed (Star at the game file)
  • 120 Shrines completed
  • 30 hearts
  • 2+2/5 Stamina wheels (Remaining 12 Spirit Orbs / 3 Stamina Vessels might be included in DLC this summer). The Stamina Vessels and Heart containers can be interchanged at the Demonic Hateno Statue though.
  • All Armor Sets unlocked (All of them to their maximum 4th upgrade and all Amiibo exclusive armor sets unlocked as well)
  • All Special horses boarded at Stables (Epona, White horse and Giant horse with the names Hylia and Demise)
  • Hyrule Compendium completed with ALL images bought from the guy at the Hateno Tech Lab.
  • All Briddles/Saddles unlocked (Includes exclusive Amiibo Briddles/Saddles)
  • All 40 Talus, 40 Hinox and 4 Moldugas defeated, with their proper Medals of Honor for each one.
  • All Main Quests, Shrine Quests and Side Quests completed.
And I think this is it, this is a far as one can go in Breath of the Wild.
I cannot think of anything else to complete. xD

ENJOY!

@Scarecrow B or any other admin (@Cyan hopefully), could you add that save file to the OP, pleae?
Added. Sorry for the late reply, for some reason I didn't get notified.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Added. Sorry for the late reply, for some reason I didn't get notified.
Don't worry, thanks for doing so :)
Btw you might want to include this one in the Twilight Princess section:

Details:

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked this before, but does anyone have a 100% US Pokken save (with all titles)?

There has to be one person out there who has it.

kevstar91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
request save file download 100 % second quest zelda wind waker hd ?
Anyone have a save for Zelda Wind Waker HD US Version that is at or near 100% on second playthrough?
Please, the legend of zelda the wind waker hd save that has second quest completed in a save slot?

Last edited by kevstar91,

Sirhu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone have a save file of Breath of the Wild from the beginning of the game at version v64? I can't get past the opening scene neither the loading screen on past versions, so I really need save files to attempt yet again in going past the loading screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse