Wii U remote play type app

sharkticonnz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi im just wondering if there is any type of screen mirroring remote play homebrew or anything that would allow me to mirror the wii u tv screen to another room in the house. Like how the PS4 has remote play and chiaki. thanks

Reactions: Moon164

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about the tv, but there are apps like drc-sim that can put the gamepad on another screen, like a pc monitor or something. drc is the internal name for the gamepad that the wii u uses itself.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drc sim itself requires linux, and gksu (one of its dependencies) is delisted, so you'd have to install deb file after deb file. I gave up on it myself. the gamepad also uses 5GHz, so you need a dongle capable of that like the panda (which I bought). there's another more user friendly app, I think, but I forgot the name of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Dell has sucked for a long time now
    +2
    Back when I worked for them they where at least somewhat OK.... Now it's like the dump had a sale on PCs and Dell bought them all
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dell messed up by screwing over Alienware line
    +3
    Yeah when they bought Alienware.... That was a disaster for Alienware
    +2
    I mean whoever got paid out of that deal, made out like a bandit I am sure lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even then they were cool power spaceship shuttles now it's just a badge any old ten year old can slap together
    +1
    Ken probably a ten year old in China made the mobo and the case, it's sad his older brother did a swan dive off the Foxcon factory roof.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    PC definitely peaked
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    His older brother trained him he got better and dishonored his family
    +1
    In some ways that's kind of a good thing. I remember when PCs where way more expensive and if yours was a year old it was an antique
    I spent like 5K on a 233Mhz Pentium system, a year later they where like 500Mhz lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but back then you actually got doller to performance
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Now it's just $500 get you a decent enough machine
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128GB SanDisk was like $150 at that time also
    I wonder how much my 6.5GB quantum big foot hard drive was lol it was the largest drives at the time
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Back when og Xbox hard drives died
    That big foot was a 5.25 inch drive huge lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See if any old bank drives are on auction
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    The Timex Sinclair 1000 I had as a kid had 2kb ram. But I had the awesome 16kb expansion cart. lmao
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    The hard drive was a cassette player. So 30-45 minutes per side of storage. lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol got a call asking to donate to local police force said you have a good radio voice they were like okay goodbye
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Also known as the ZX Spectrum. I had one a while or so ago, before I sold it. Had 128K of RAM, cassette player, and an additional sound chip.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Also known as the ZX Spectrum. I had one a while or so ago, before I sold it...