Hacking Wii U Pro Controller to PC program release

Compi13

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have pressed the Syncbutton at the back and choose Express-Mode in Toshiba. Then a Dialog-Box said, that there isn't a Remote Device.

It is the PDP Controller or the Sitecom Dongle ?

baconocab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

i bought a bluetooth dongle yesterday and install the Toshiba stack,it worked. But then i want to sync my Pro Controller, but my PC doesn´t find it. The normal Wii Mote work. Can you help me ?

EDIT:
I use the P2P Afterglow Controller and a Sitecom Bluetooth Dongle
The Afterglow controller is 2.4ghz wireless, not buetooth.

dorkside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. I can even use it on PS3 and Xbox 360

Wow, but where did you buy it from? the only person i see selling it is someone on ebay in china. I try not to buy from china when i can since it takes forever to ship, and you can't really do returns easily (not to mention all the scammers).

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Wow, but where did you buy it from? the only person i see selling it is someone on ebay in china. I try not to buy from china when i can since it takes forever to ship, and you can't really do returns easily (not to mention all the scammers).

That's from where I bought it

Cyryus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Like EvilMakiPR, I bought it from the selling on eBay from China as well, it works absolutely perfected. Used it all weekend without a single problem!

dorkside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like EvilMakiPR, I bought it from the selling on eBay from China as well, it works absolutely perfected. Used it all weekend without a single problem!

Awesome, well I just ordered mine too :P looks like it'll take a few weeks to ship though. It's worth the wait though from what you guys have been saying.

Darmik

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having a bit of an issue using the xinput files with Saints Row the Third.

It worked absolutely great for Tomb Raider. I've pasted the files into the Saints Row the Third directory and I still do get the message that not all games might work but the WiiU Pro Controller won't sync to 1 light like it did for Tomb Raider. Sometimes the odd button works but it's not reliable. Looking around on the internet it might be due to with HookMode? Are games like this not supported? Or is it possible to edit the dll file to support it? I'm not sure what else it could be.

ZaRreE

Trophies
XP
Country
The xinput dlls from Daku93 works great. I placed them in the windows folder. However I can't get them to work with assassin's creed games. Have there been an update on them? (I currently use v0.1b)

scitek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The xinput dlls from Daku93 works great. I placed them in the windows folder. However I can't get them to work with assassin's creed games. Have there been an update on them? (I currently use v0.1b)

I assume you mean the Windows/system32 folder? That sounds like a great idea, but how do you sync the controller with Windows after you do that?

Marcus Quintus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume you mean the Windows/system32 folder? That sounds like a great idea, but how do you sync the controller with Windows after you do that?

you put the files in the same directory of the .exe launcher that starts the game.
then you connect the controller through bluetooth
then start the game
then it automatically syncs

RCM94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am currently having numerous problems getting this to work.

first, after connecting the controller once, I cannot reconnect it unless i sync it with my wii u again and then re sync with my laptop

also, when the controller is actually connected, there is constant input even if I am not pressing anything. I went to DesMuMe and configured hotkeys to see what was going on and the constant input is #255. don't really know what to do.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss287/Falcokid/Capture_zps57310ec1.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2