Hacking Wii U Pro Controller to PC program release

DarKevin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you using the program and the dll at the same time? That's not going to work. You need to use either the program or the dll.
The dll works stand alone and in fact can't even talk to the controller when the program is running.

Didnt really help.
Maybe I need to install some of the requirements stuff.
"You need to use either the program or the dll.
The dll works stand alone and in fact can't even talk to the controller when the program is running."

You mean I only need the dll and not even your Wii U Pro Controller program?

DarKevin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes! Both are independent from each other.
Oh okay.
But now I connected my Controller with Bluetooth and the leds keep flashing forever.
When I used your program, they stopped flashing once the program started and only the first led stayed on.
Should it be the same when I start an xinput game?

DarKevin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes. They should stop blinking and only the first one should light up as soon as you start the game (or soon after). I'll look into it. Did you try other games than skyrim?
I also tried Just Cause 2.
When I use the xinput1_3.dll both games wont start.
When I use the others, the games start but it doesnt work either.
Gonna check into the requirements now.

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I also tried Just Cause 2.
When I use the xinput1_3.dll both games wont start.
When I use the others, the games start but it doesnt work either.
Gonna check into the requirements now.

Do you get this window or any other error message? Or does it just crash?
Unbenannt.PNG

DarKevin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do you get this window or any other error message? Or does it just crash?
View attachment 2797
I installed everything but net framework 3.5 now.
Nothing happens when I try to install it, but Im pretty sure I already had it.
No, I never saw an error window like this.
Wait, I think I might know why: I disabled windows error reporting, to have a game server I was hosting restart properly, when it crashed.
I will enable it and see if I get that error window.

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
EDIT: Nevermind, i found it: for everyone that wants to know how to do it clearly:

- Put x360ce.exe in the folder where the main .exe of the game is situated.
- Connect Wii U Pro Controller with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack.
- Put the dll files in the same game folder.
- Open x360ce.
- Look if it works (it should have a yellow square beside the "Controller 1" pane), play a little with buttons and sticks to see if everything is right.
- Save, close and start the game.
- Have fun! :yayps3:

There is no need for the x360ce.exe. And saving doesn't do anything, 'cause my version of it doesn't even load the config (yet) ;)
But the .exe is a great tool to check if it works.

sx3bot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you try intalling everything listed under System Requirements on the following page?
http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/wiki/Whatisx360ceandhowuseIt

It should work then.
Windows 8 is no Problem, as I'm using it myself.
I tried this, didn't work. The same issue still occurs, regardless even after attempting to install everything under the system requirements. The issue still persists, and i did try to open it up in x360ce and the program opens but fails to load the dll with the same error message of msvcp110.dll missing.

OneSLice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I am having problems connecting my controller all of a sudden it was working great for months, then recently it just stopped connecting. I hit the sync button like normal, then try to connect with the bluetooth program, but as soon as the program says its connected, my controller turns itself off, I have no idea what went wrong with, i reinstalled and did all that fun stuff, im worried that the issue is with my controller, but idk any help would be great thanks! It is the Wii U pro controller not a knockoff

DarKevin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok so I am having problems connecting my controller all of a sudden it was working great for months, then recently it just stopped connecting. I hit the sync button like normal, then try to connect with the bluetooth program, but as soon as the program says its connected, my controller turns itself off, I have no idea what went wrong with, i reinstalled and did all that fun stuff, im worried that the issue is with my controller, but idk any help would be great thanks! It is the Wii U pro controller not a knockoff
Dont worry!
The trick is to connect the controller to your Wii U -hopefully you have one- then try connecting it with PC again and it should work.
Nobody really knows why, but thats fixes this issue.
And another tip to prevent this: Dont delete the connection in Toshiba Bluetooth Settings!
Always just do connect and disconnect controller instead of deleting and making a new connection, this helped me, at least.
Hope this fixes it for you!

OneSLice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont worry!
The trick is to connect the controller to your Wii U -hopefully you have one- then try connecting it with PC again and it should work.
Nobody really knows why, but thats fixes this issue.
And another tip to prevent this: Dont delete the connection in Toshiba Bluetooth Settings!
Always just do connect and disconnect controller instead of deleting and making a new connection, this helped me, at least.
Hope this fixes it for you!

aww that would explain it, i feel so dumb lol thanks, now the second issue, i dont have a wii u haha

zKetta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to sync my Pro Controller with the Toshiba stack I get the infamous "Unable to detect remote device" message. I am unsure of what to do at this point.

I have an onboard bluetooth adapter with my Acer Aspire v3 771g-9875 Laptop.

So far, I have done the following
-uninstalled the Microsoft Bluetooth stack
-moved the bth.inf file from system32 to prevent the default bluetooth driver from installing.
-installed the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack, making sure to adjust the .inf file in the usbdriver directory appropriately.

FrankieDedo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There is no need for the x360ce.exe. And saving doesn't do anything, 'cause my version of it doesn't even load the config (yet) ;)
But the .exe is a great tool to check if it works.
LOL probably i made something wrong, because putting directly DLLs into game folder didn't worked for me...anyway, now i am ready for final version :P i used x360cei too, and it works!! :D

(If you want to try x360cei, as the .exe is no more officially available, i compiled the source and uploaded it, it works ok, so i think i made everything right! :) )

x360cei: http://www.mediafire.com/?h5k7he5q51056s8

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well i found out there are some bugs. (I uploaded a debug version and not a release version :unsure: )
Here is another Version. And I think I'm going to open another Thread with detailed instructions to keep it a little bit cleaner and because I dosn't really have something to do with the original program anymore.

Here is the fixed beta version http://www.mediafire.com/download/2xe936ozwus2u80/ProController_v0.1b.rar

Motobug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aww that would explain it, i feel so dumb lol thanks, now the second issue, i dont have a wii u haha

Well, I think that if you make a new connection, sync with BT Stack, and as soon as the lights stop flashing, press next, it should work.

OneSLice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I think that if you make a new connection, sync with BT Stack, and as soon as the lights stop flashing, press next, it should work.

I will try that thanks

Edit: Did not work, maybe the guys at Gamestop will be cool and let me sync it to theirs lol

DarKevin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When I try to sync my Pro Controller with the Toshiba stack I get the infamous "Unable to detect remote device" message. I am unsure of what to do at this point.

I have an onboard bluetooth adapter with my Acer Aspire v3 771g-9875 Laptop.

So far, I have done the following
-uninstalled the Microsoft Bluetooth stack
-moved the bth.inf file from system32 to prevent the default bluetooth driver from installing.
-installed the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack, making sure to adjust the .inf file in the usbdriver directory appropriately.
Are you sure you got the right Bluetooth ID for your Device?
For example when I had Asus Bluetooth installed it showed me 2 IDs.
I added them both to the bluetooth ini file while installation and strangely each of them seemed to work.
But when I finally had it working -after about 5 hours of installing and rebooting-
only one of them really worked.

Oh and also, did you change the ini file in the right folder?
I think you have to edit it in:

C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Temp

where the installation files are extracted to.
Btw, I use onboard Bluetooth too, on Desktop Computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof