Hacking wii u pirated games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
if the rules are that we arnt allowed to discuss direct piracy!!!! why is this stupid thread still open??? ps nobody gives a shit

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the rules are that we arnt allowed to discuss direct piracy!!!! why is this stupid thread still open??? ps nobody gives a shit

The last part, yes, the majority of the people really don't care. Piracy can be discussed to an extent and within a certain limited scope, but posting links, telling people where they can get games, etc is a big no-no. AFAIK, that limit hasn't been reached. If I personally went too far with that last post, I apologize.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
i heared that wii u can be modded to play homebrew games so my question is:are homebrew games the pirated games that we can download from the internet to burn on a cd or something(iso or cso i think) so can it play those "pirated games" or copy them on an sd card like the r4 for the ds because i won t buy a wii u except if i can play cheap games because the original ones are really expensive

If it's expensive then that pretty much says you can't afford it, and with the Wii U Key you'd be looking to spend another $100-$150 on it so in total... Yeah.

All my games are original and so far for Wii U they've been bought days later after its launch date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy