Hacking Wii u mod advice.. I just bought a wii u...it has haxchi and mocha also homebrew...it came with a external hdd with ten wii u titles installed

ryezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have just moved from modded wii to wii u..I want to use my usb flash drive containing my wii and gamecube games...the wii u has come with an external drive with 10 wii u titles and previous owner has put haxchi and mocha on system..not sure what they do tbh?
No homebrew channel is on the vwii menu only on wii u menu..I understand that wii game usb and wii u hdd must be plugged in separately depending which you wish to play.
My concern is how best to run already configured usb games set up from my wii to run on vmii...can I just install homebrew on vwii and just run existing usb or do I need to alter file systems within in it??
Many thanks
Ryezy

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Just to let you know, this doesn't belong in the "Introduction" thread, :)

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our site :D

Sorry but I'm NOT a tech, so I can't answer this question. Try the:

https://gbatemp.net/forums/nintendo-wii-u.245/

section :) js

Last edited by AncientBoi,

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello @ryezy and welcome to GBATemp! :toot: :grog:
=
No homebrew channel is on the vwii menu only on wii u menu..
You'd need a game loader like usbloadergx in order to run Wii games (and Nintendont for GC games).
I understand that wii game usb and wii u hdd must be plugged in separately depending which you wish to play.
If one has Wii/GC games and the other had WiiU games, then yes.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what is the latest hfw?