Misc Wii U locks up when accessing eShop

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You live in Kansas City? Lucky you for having Google Fiber at hands. You definitely need router upgrade for Google Fiber, mainly router capable for Gigabit Ethernet on LAN AND WAND ports.

Meanwhile I'm stuck with stupid ATT DSL 6 Mbps with 150 GB monthly bandwidth cap. Urgh..... :angry:

Nope. I live in another state where we happened to have an already existing infrastructure the city sold to Google. I just so happened to live in the city that has it (I typically don't tell people where I live unless it's via PM, other people, not you necessarily, might not be fond of the state I live in etc). Oh I know, and I'll probably actually have money by then, or, they'll provide their own brand of routers like what Comcast does. We'll be given the choice to have it installed in our apartment and the $70 is split with five other roommates, so about $11.67 or so extra a month for six people. Worth it for gigabit speeds :D

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nope. I live in another state where we happened to have an already existing infrastructure the city sold to Google. I just so happened to live in the city that has it (I typically don't tell people where I live unless it's via PM). Oh I know, and I'll probably actually have money by then, or, they'll provide their own brand of routers like what Comcast does. We'll be given the choice to have it installed in our apartment and the $70 is split with five other roommates, so about $11.67 or so extra a month. Worth it for gigabit.
You should buy your own router, unless they provide one for free (and I mean completely free, no rental fee).

Reactions: the_randomizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on