Hacking Wii u Kernel exploit issues

Mochu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
im on wii u 5.3.2e and exploit works for like 2 days i was able to check loadiine and other homebrew applications but from like 2 weeks i cant run kernel exploit ... wii u internet browser freezes on half loaded page or displays black screens with white boxes on wii u game pad or red boxes on tv , iv tried everything i can ... delete cookies, reset my browser to factory defaults , reset my whole wii u to factory defaults , check multiple kernel exploits hosted on multiple web pages, chec 3 independent internet providers and nothing changes any ideas ?

upload_2015-11-19_18-0-38.png

Last edited by Mochu,

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im on wii u 5.3.2e and exploit works for like 2 dayus i was able to check loadiine and other homebrew applications but from like 2 weeks i cant run kernel explot ... wii u internet browser freezes on half loaded page or displays black screens with white boxex on wii u game pad or red boxes on tv , iv tried everything i can ... delete coocies, reset my brwowser to factory defaults , reset my whole wii u to factory defaults , chech multiple kernel explots hostet on multiple web pages, chec 3 independent internet providers and nothig changes any idaes ?

View attachment 30023

First of all learn to use spell check, second of all did you check to make sure you are still on 5.3.2?

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is well known and should be fixed in seconds. (Part of every tutorial i've seen)

If your cache is faulty, reset Browser in Browser settings, next is:

Start Wii-U > open Browser > open System settings > close System settings > start Browser > load Exploit

Last edited by liomajor,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
do this open 4 tabs of heavy content like daylimotion and such let the bowser go full with stuff, then close the 4 tabs and close the bowser normaly and shut down the wiiu normaly, then ewstart the wiiu and try again, sometimes the bowser cache gets abit wierd and needs to be overloaded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes