Gaming wii u is it really?

Subzero100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who else here is disappointed in the system, and from what i saw the graphics loo really under powered. I don't know about anyone else but i don't want another wii.

Reactions: 1 person

Subzero100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah but it doesn't get the ur4 engine there might be problems just like the wii had. who knows maybe it was just ubisoft's game not like they did a good job with red steel though lol. maybe this will get cracked soon i cant see paying alot of money for new system for 1 or 2 games.

D

Deleted-188346

I don't think anybody wants another of anything. Thankfully the WiiU has more than enough new features to seperate it from the Wii.
And I think the graphics look fantastic.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I get what you mean about the visuals. I doubt these are the final versions of the games, but some of the games showcased in the software line up did have graphics that looked terrible while others had stunning visuals. This system will not be a repeat of the Wii and I bet its visuals will be great. Like Puppy said, it has plenty of features to separate itself from the Wii. The only thing that still worries me is the storage capacity. Wii had shitty capacity and I hope WiiU doesn't have the same shitty capacity.

Subzero100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i care about power :) has to be at least better than ps3 and 360. They really just have to get rid of that kiddy mentality.....come on nintendo land??...kinda turned me off a bit.

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
between the 3-5 hour battery life, 2 tablets slowing down the frame rates, current gen looking games and gimmiky tablet functions im not impressed :(

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who else here is disappointed in the system, and from what i saw the graphics loo really under powered. I don't know about anyone else but i don't want another wii.

Yes because we all know graphics mean EVERYTHING that makes a game good.

Yeah, but with underpowered specs not many will develop for the Wii U once the new Xbox and Playstation are released. And c'mon, you'd be lying if you said you didn't want to see a Metroid Prime in 1080p HD with more realistic graphics.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

You don't know how to post a image and acuse someone of being stupid?!

More hardware does not mean just good graphics!
It means number of enemies, intelligence of enemies, smother gameplay, less lagas, glitches, loading screens, bigger and complex map, and many other advantages!

Power and fun can be used together!
WiiU looks good compared to the previous gen,
I bet that the new PS and Xbox will be much more powerful than WiiU,
and WiiU will become a new Wii,
without third party games,
graphics outdated,
without all the high-end technologies and tendencies X720 and PS4 will have!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jesus this generation of gamers are pathetic. You guys need to grow up and stop relying on visuals. Visuals are not what make a great game. Gaming isn't about graphics, it's about playing through a game and getting that sense of accomplishment. Overcoming a challenge that you're stuck on after a long heated battle, getting that sense of pride when you finally finish a quest, feeling a part of the game.
Do graphics help? Yeah, but they shouldn't be the be all-end all factor for games.

These high end graphics have ruined gaming. Nobody has to put any effort into creating a story and immersing the player in the experience, nobody has to put an effort into creating something new, because they know that people (not gamers) just care about graphics.

Reactions: 8 people

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You don't know how to post a image and acuse someone of being stupid?!

More hardware does not mean just good graphics!
It means number of enemies, intelligence of enemies, smother gameplay, less lagas, glitches, loading screens, bigger and complex map, and many other advantages!

Power and fun can be used together!
WiiU looks good compared to the previous gen,
I bet that the new PS and Xbox will be much more powerful than WiiU,
and WiiU will become a new Wii,
without third party games,
graphics outdated,
without all the high-end technologies and tendencies X720 and PS4 will have!

Dude. I deleted the sodding picture, let it go.

Subzero100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i would like a metroid in 1080p like right now not years later, and i mean i real metroid not the fake version on wii.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jesus this generation of gamers are pathetic. You guys need to grow up and stop relying on visuals. Visuals are not what make a great game. Gaming isn't about graphics, it's about playing through a game and getting that sense of accomplishment. Overcoming a challenge that you're stuck on after a long heated battle, getting that sense of pride when you finally finish a quest, feeling a part of the game.
Do graphics help? Yeah, but they shouldn't be the be all-end all factor for games.

These high end graphics have ruined gaming. Nobody has to put any effort into creating a story and immersing the player in the experience, nobody has to put an effort into creating something new, because they know that people (not gamers) just care about graphics.
THANK YOU. FINALLY A GAMER THAT GETS IT!
This is mainly why I used to prefer retro games. Because most of them are hard and we get that sense of accomplishment. Not it's aamazing how much gamers have changed. They're mostly Graphic whore who won't dare to touch a good game that doesn't meet their 'eye-candy' expectations. -_-

Subzero100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought pikimin was basically the best game that showcased the wii u's power, but the zombi game might have just been because of the video that was up earlier. There was some new game play posted and it looked hella better, so i might give this system a chance as long as i don't get burned again ok ubisoft?...cough cough.....red steel failure.

P.S nintendo dont make the system $400 just because u think people might pay it anyway, and 300 would be pushing it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus a lot of the times they just seemed half hearted attempts