Wii u internet problem

MXRD4K1LL4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have noticed that the Wii I don't support the 5g, and my 2.4g internet connection is the slowest connection ever, and when I play splatoon,my favorite game, after 10 seconds it disconnects me from the internet. Also as a fact sometimes my Wii I blocks me from connecting to internet. ( I don't remember the code) I can't share my internet because I don't have mobile Internet and it don't work with usb. (I don't have the Nintendo's adapter) someone knows how to help with that ?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have noticed that the Wii I don't support the 5g, and my 2.4g internet connection is the slowest connection ever, and when I play splatoon,my favorite game, after 10 seconds it disconnects me from the internet. Also as a fact sometimes my Wii I blocks me from connecting to internet. ( I don't remember the code) I can't share my internet because I don't have mobile Internet and it don't work with usb. (I don't have the Nintendo's adapter) someone knows how to help with that ?
Is your HDD placed on top of the WiiU console? When mine was I had all the issues you have mentioned. I simply placed the hdd at the side of the WiiU and all internet problems were solved.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The WiiU has the internal antennas at the top back if laying horizontal.
If there is a wall between wiiu and router it slows down speed extremly.
Change the position of the wiiu, near to the router. U can try putting it vertical and point to antennas to the router.
If the router has antennas wich are moveable, point them to the Wii.
Best get a ethernet adapter like ugreen ethernet adapter Wii/WiiU. Alternativ a Wlan repeater works for extending the range.

Last edited by Sypherone,

MXRD4K1LL4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is your HDD placed on top of the WiiU console? When mine was I had all the issues you have mentioned. I simply placed the hdd at the side of the WiiU and all internet problems were solved.
Top... Like the side of the cd and power button or the back of the console?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I
Top... Like the side of the cd and power button or the back of the console?
My HDD was placed on top of the console it is now at the side where the power button is. The WiiU Internet antenna is on the top of the console and placing anything on top of the system can block the signal especially HDDs.

MXRD4K1LL4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I

My HDD was placed on top of the console it is now at the side where the power button is. The WiiU Internet antenna is on the top of the console and placing anything on top of the system can block the signal especially HDDs.
Ok, I'll try to put it on the front of the Wii u

MXRD4K1LL4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I'll try to put it on the front of the Wii u
There is already a lot of things that are blocking the access to the router.. cd viewer, Wii , door, wall, stairs, other door, floor.. (it's underground)(sorry if underground don't make sense but i don't knew how to spell it lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-