NesGamer90

OP
Trophies
Website
hobbyfusionchile.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Chile
Hello guys, my problem is the following, I have a second hand Wii U with a Nintendo ID account without a password and parental control activated, I don't have account information and neither does the option "forgot the password" in parental control. I can't use Wii U Menu and Wii U Settings. Is there any solution or I'll have to call Nintendo Customer Service? I'm from Latin America, Chile, but I doubt they will help me in Nintendo if the console is second-hand.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, my problem is the following, I have a second hand Wii U with a Nintendo ID account without a password and parental control activated, I don't have account information and neither does the option "forgot the password" in parental control. I can't use Wii U Menu and Wii U Settings. Is there any solution or I'll have to call Nintendo Customer Service? I'm from Latin America, Chile, but I doubt they will help me in Nintendo if the console is second-hand.
https://mkey.salthax.org/

Reactions: zfreeman

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could delete the user via ftpiiu everywhere which is a nand editing tool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Bugspanker 2000.