lyokohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi everyone

I created a nintendo network account to visit Nintendo Echop

I disconnected to the internet and I turn off the console and after a few days I turn on my console to use my hack haxchi and something bad happens I get this message

"This software cannot be used.

The Nintendo Network ID used to purchase the software has been deleted."

and when I visit the data manager my homebrew launcher has its data it doesn't drop in size. it's an official game

lyokohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
no I don't have NNID that was used to buy the game used for haxchi, it's not me that realized the hack.

but I have an email that looks like this

oks@jfl76

I don't know which account belongs to this kind of address

I ask only to repair this haxchi .
Post automatically merged:

I am not in the last update I am under 5.5.5

Last edited by lyokohack,

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
I ask only to repair this haxchi .
Repair? You can't "repair" it because you don't have (anymore) the nnid that bought the compatible ds vc game. If you have it, login with it and redownload the game. But as @Hayato213 mentioned, install tiramisu/aroma. This newer hack doesn't need a compatible ds vc game which means it is for free.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
there is nothing to fix, the moment you dont have the account you bough the vc game you cant acess it, why did you deleted it anyway? Like people said update to tiramisu, its a new hack that will give you cfw on boot and its free, not needing any homebrew official title bought even to use.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As others said: Never delete the NNID of the purchased DS game. You said you created a new NNID which implies you deleted the old one.
This is one of the reasons why Haxchi is bad and people should switch to Tiramisu.

Is it really just Haxchi, so the console still boots? If so delete the DS game from the Wii Us data management, then go ahead and install Tiramisu.
In case it's CBHC (Coldboot Haxchi) through you bricked the console. To unbrick you need https://gbatemp.net/threads/udpih-usb-host-stack-exploit-recovery-menu.613369/

• Love
Reactions: BaamAlex

lyokohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if I find the password and the information of this account, it will solve the problem

no fortunately I don't have a brick, I don't think it's the CBHC, I think because there is a message in black autoboot

By the way, when I created a new account I typed in the information from the previous account and they told me that the account already exists.

I don't think it has been deleted

Last edited by lyokohack,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc