Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
64gb? do some research... and cemu uses less than 13% of my GTX 960, a cheap, low end graphics card
it wasnt a serious comment dude, but i still have my point, i have a horrible laptop that cant run dolphin at all, gee it even cant run that dolphin build for low specs computers very well. Yup thats sad.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is this all based on the fact that Hykem closed his Twitter account or is there any proof to this? Last thing he said was to stop pestering him on twitter and that it would be released as a package ... Maybe he just got tired of having 10 000 private messages and tweets so he started under another name?

Reactions: Korin and jbuck1975

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So that leads you to believe that they would be the only news site with leads on a supposedly massive international raid and manhunt?
Yea and if these raids were happening im sure the much biiger sites or atleast the more populous ones would have article's
I'm not saying it isn't fishy that they're the only site posting those news.
I just said what Maxconsole is mostly focused on. :P

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maxconsole is pretty much the most unreliable source there is, well, maybe after Fox News. I really wouldn't worry about it too much.
Think about it, as it is now, Hykem is not really a well-known figure in the hacking scene, Team Twiizers, fail0verlow and smea are still active on social media platforms, nothing really points at a wide-spread raid. As for the future of the exploit(s) for the Wii U: Guys, don't let yourselves be so reliant on those, if you really want to play a specific game, just buy it. You can buy most games used for about 20 bucks on eBay anyways. Apart from that, if you want to use emulators, there is an abundance of those for Windows and Android, just use those for the time being. The only things for which homebrew on Wii U would really be necessary right now would be for mods and cheats, but I guess people can very well live without these things, and that's coming from a guy who uses cheats for every game he plays.
Moral of the story: don't take this whole situation too seriously, enjoy your system as unmodified as it might be at the moment, you'll get your homebrew sooner or later anyway

PS: I'm slightly intoxicated right now, please ignore any spelling or grammatical mistakes

Twinkeltoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So that leads you to believe that they would be the only news site with leads on a supposedly massive international raid and manhunt?

The fact that it's been almost 1d since they announced the news and there hasn't been a single newssite who backs their story (except for a few who copied their news) nor any hacker makes me 97% sure that it's bullshit.

Tbh I'm kinda surprised there hasn't been an user who joined today, just to tell everyone he is the dad of this kid that delivers pizza's to the policeman that heard of this story whose cousin was the aunt of the babysitter of Hykem while he was young and conforms/denies this story.

This whole story does takes me back to my childhood when I was reading detectives for children.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Again I came to read some news, but it seems a lot has happened. Can someone provide me with a quick summary. Last thing that I read hykem was waiting on smea to do a like a simultaneous release or something..
1.) Allegedly, Hykem and CTurt were publicly doxed.
2.) Hykem set his Twitter to private and then deleted it.
3.) Maxconsole comes up with a bullshit article about there being an international raid on hackers by the FBI
4.) People bitch about Hykem not having released/never having an exploit just like always.

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Sorry, I got muddled up a bit! It wasn't Hykem's dox, it was CTurt's dox that I was given. >.>

Sorry if I caused any alarm that I found some personal info about hykem, or something...

Although, I do actually remember something about Hykem's personal info being sold to the highest bidder on the dark web, iirc.

Are any of your posts in this forum ever useful? Just go away already. You will not learn anything nor develop anything worthwhile. You're nothing but an attention seeking spammer.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.) Allegedly, Hykem and CTurt were publicly doxed.
2.) Hykem set his Twitter to private and then deleted it.
3.) Maxconsole comes up with a bullshit article about there being an international raid on hackers by the FBI
4.) People bitch about Hykem not having released/never having an exploit just like always.
For what it's worth, the order should be basically flipped if it's going chronologically

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
For what it's worth, the order should be basically flipped if it's going chronologically
Yeah, I wasn't aware that the doxing rumor came from the same BS article. Whatever, all we really know is that the twitter account is gone (probably because of people pestering him about the exploit).

fraret

A puffin
Trophies
Website
localhost
XP
Country
The fact that it's been almost 1d since they announced the news and there hasn't been a single newssite who backs their story (except for a few who copied their news) nor any hacker makes me 97% sure that it's bullshit.

Tbh I'm kinda surprised there hasn't been an user who joined today, just to tell everyone he is the dad of this kid that delivers pizza's to the policeman that heard of this story whose cousin was the aunt of the babysitter of Hykem while he was young and conforms/denies this story.

This whole story does takes me back to my childhood when I was reading detectives for children.
Imagine you're tired of receiving complains and suddenly someone says you're dead (or arrested or whatever). It's a good opportunity for them to take a break

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto