Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, almost anyone with the right firmware can already run Loadiine/piracy. Some people actually do use it for ease of use on their real games that they own copies of.

I understand the concern of legitimate backups loaders also being used for piracy, but in this case, Loadiine is already released, so incorporating any form of backup launcher into iosu is not in any way promoting piracy anymore than our current options. If pirates want to pirate they will, not all of us are pirates.

still that will not change the fact that smea is against anything that may lead to piracy, even if it's possible by other way

tOaO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys lets take this to the next level...
We know for a fact that smea doesent have a wiiu
MRJPGames said:
at least smea who is for sure not involved because he doesn't even own a Wii U...
So now we know for sure that he has some sort of game launcher running on his 3ds that makes smash bros run on the tv with gamecube controller support.....but he doesent release it because he never releases anything... <-*sarcasm* in case you guys didnt notice

....srsly guys can you stop shitposting and assuming random stuff... you know this doesent help anyone, it actually makes everything worse. The exploit will either be released or not, check back every other week if your intrested for that... Its up for the developer to release his work, hating on them will only make them release less and we'll all miss real cool stuff...

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Smea, a question:
Do you think (or know) that Hykem has sent his IOSU to devs so we could have something in Day 1? Because MrRean hasn't released his 5.5.0 loadiine port waitimg for IOSU so I think that it would be a missed opportunity if he didn't do that and we had to wait more.

Only my opinion, though. @smealum , @Marionumber1 etc.

Last edited by EstPC13,

ant888

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smea, a question:
Do you think (or know) that Hykem has sent his IOSU to devs so we could have something in Day 1? Because MrRean hasn't released his 5.5.0 loadiine port waitimg for IOSU so I think that it would be a missed opportunity if he didn't do that and we had to wait more.

Only my opinion, though. @smea, @Marionumber1 etc.
I don't think this is really Smea's Profile that you tagged. Try typing in Smealum. (With an @ Sign!):D

recgame77

Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
ARM ancast (Starbuck).
So this key can decrypt the arm Kernel , If i understand correctly ?

Basically the only real use is to further reverse it. I guess that this key is already know by a lot of people regading all the infos on the iosu internals on wiiubrew no ?

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smea, a question:

Only my opinion, though. @smealum , @Marionumber1 etc.

He has not sent it out to other devs, at least to my knowledge. That being said, IOSU can manipulate kernel memory in the exact same way that the current PPC kernel exploit does, thus having the same effect and making it unlikely there would be issues.

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh...
It's legit and probably works up to 5.5.0. Could be using the same bug I found, could be using another one. Guess my work is moot now. Congratulations @plutoo, @smealum and @naehrwert.
Should be matter of time until the keys are out and the exploit afterwards.
I'm moving on then. See ya.
48582124.jpg

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
He has not sent it out to other devs, at least to my knowledge. That being said, IOSU can manipulate kernel memory in the exact same way that the current PPC kernel exploit does, thus having the same effect and making it unlikely there would be issues.
Great. Nice to know that. I can be sure he didn't send it out, if he did, you'd be the first. I just wanna know one more thing:
@MrRean: You plan on releasimg your Loadiine port along with IOSU? It makes sense that you didn't do it before because you'd be flooded with "DOMT WORK U FCIN IDIOT".

Would be nice to have that on Day 1

Last edited by EstPC13,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?