Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

tabsaid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turned on my system with wifi on. Started 5.5.0 update. Was able to disable wifi in time and I'm stuck with system update pending at about 70%. System boots fine offline. Just made it in time it seems. Couple quick questions. Is there anyway to delete the partial firmware update download? Does not seem so from what I've been reading.

Also I'm on 5.3.2 now. When spoofing comes along how will this pending update effect me? Will it just start back up again as soon as I turn wifi back on? Any feedback would be great, thanks

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Turned on my system with wifi on. Started 5.5.0 update. Was able to disable wifi in time and I'm stuck with system update pending at about 70%. System boots fine offline. Just made it in time it seems. Couple quick questions. Is there anyway to delete the partial firmware update download? Does not seem so from what I've been reading.

Also I'm on 5.3.2 now. When spoofing comes along how will this pending update effect me? Will it just start back up again as soon as I turn wifi back on? Any feedback would be great, thanks
http://wj44.bplaced.net/remove_update2/payload532.html

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

There is a homebrew app that can delete started firmware updates I believe. Also, when I turned off the Wii U, the update was gone also.

Deathwolf1000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Got it working, forgot to set Agent - Wii U and developer tools. Thanks a lot man!

Just one more question to make all clear: After running the kernel Exploit, the wii u asks me again to update when trying to start a game with a lower firmware on it (smash bros). I already blocked all update addresses. What's going on with that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next