Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

Kinnay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Man, I can't wait to mod NSMBU! Also, could you make the fire flower shoot hammers? Then it'd be Hammer Suit! :D Looking forward to kernel exploit!
I tried that, but Mario spawned nothing at all for some reason.

Also, 'unused' sprites are sprites that were coded into the game by Nintendo, but never used in one of their levels. Some of them crash, others have glitches, most of them work fine. NSMBU has got a surprisingly high amount of unused sprites and settings, there's a lot more to explore than in the previous Mario games :)

Reactions: I pwned U!

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that, but Mario spawned nothing at all for some reason.

Also, 'unused' sprites are sprites that were coded into the game by Nintendo, but never used in one of their levels. Some of them crash, others have glitches, most of them work fine. NSMBU has got a surprisingly high amount of unused sprites and settings, there's a lot more to explore than in the previous Mario games :)

do you know if the luigi version (NSLBU) contains the same unused content, or is there a chance it may contain more.

picano

Trophies
Website
soifall.net
XP
Country
United States
Following up on the penguin suit...

now i dont know anything about anything, but do things in unused get unlocked ever? be it game progress or DLC?

Although not featured in any level, it was apparently available in a Toad house (@3:40) late in the game. (I had to confirm it since I know I used it at some point...)

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Following up on the penguin suit...

Although not featured in any level, it was apparently available in a Toad house (@3:40) late in the game. (I had to confirm it since I know I used it at some point...)

Dude, he meant the question block(that contains a penguin suit) is unused. It's so obvious... -_- >_>
But the Penguin Mario, Luigi, etc.. 3D models were used.

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I want are some rad custom levels on various games that I enjoy, like Mario Kart. A Project M for the U would also be pretty amazing.
Seems like the buzz has died down a bit.

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I want are some rad custom levels on various games that I enjoy, like Mario Kart. A Project M for the U would also be pretty amazing.
Seems like the buzz has died down a bit.

I'll be more into hacking Pikmin 3. Seeing how the Bingo Battle stages work is one thing I want to do; and to that effort, port some Mission Mode levels over to Bingo Battle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared