Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Oh, I'm sorry, did my post offend you in some way?
It was established that his phone might have been taken from him as well anyway, so I don't think that matters anymore.
You didn't offend me. Though the salt seems to be aplenty on your end. Though I do appreciate you taking shots at me even after I defended you last night, thanks.

D

Deleted User

You didn't offend me. Though the salt seems to be aplenty on your end. Though I do appreciate you taking shots at me even after I defended you last night, thanks.
I'm not being salty at all. And how did you defend me last night?? You called me a "kid" in your post, and I hate it when people judge me for my age.

Reactions: BothyBhoy

OctopusRift

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I'm not being salty at all. And how did you defend me last night?? You called me a "kid" in your post, and I hate it when people judge me for my age.
The guy told you to delete your account and told you all your posts were spam. I told him you were a "kid" (you are) who just wants to make games and learn. Check em.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
D

Deleted User

The guy told you to delete your account and told you all your posts were spam. I told him you were a "kid" (you are) who just wants to make games and learn. Check em.
He's just a selfless bastard, why would I care about what he said? And for fuck sake, 14 is not a "kid" age. I am a teenager, a young adult!

OctopusRift

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
He's just a selfless bastard, why would I care about what he said? And for fuck sake, 14 is not a "kid" age. I am a teenager, a young adult!
K Sure. Fuck me for trying to defend you. I'm out.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well well well...

I did not expect the WiiU scene to be worse compared to the PS3 scene.

I was proven wrong.
YEE YEE YEE

Reactions: Deleted User

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
ppl shouldn't judge you on age. it's just my opinion, but i think he was defending you, and as for being a kid, means nothing.....you cd be a very smart kid....i think with a wee bit of time you will be....regards.....

D

Deleted User

ppl shouldn't judge you on age. it's just my opinion, but i think he was defending you, and as for being a kid, means nothing.....you cd be a very smart kid....i think with a wee bit of time you will be....regards.....
Plz, I hate the word 'kid'. If I was 10, I would be a kid, but I'm 14 now, and I'm starting to get to the age where I am maturing faster.
I like being called a youth. That's the least you could call me. ;)

Hazzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Plz, I hate the word 'kid'. If I was 10, I would be a kid, but I'm 14 now, and I'm starting to get to the age where I am maturing faster.
I like being called a youth. That's the least you could call me. ;)
Here's a simple test to see if your a "kid" or not. If you're insulted and not flattered by someone calling you a kid.... You a fucking kid!!!!

D

Deleted User

Here's a simple test to see if your a "kid" or not. If you're insulted and not flattered by someone calling you a kid.... You a fucking kid!!!!
Let's give you a little test. If you post retarded stuff like that that's gonna trigger 10 more offtopic/flame posts then you obviously have the mindset of a fucking kid!:creep:

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, That's Kero Kero Bonito. They made this all time meme.