Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Christ dude, go find another hobby. It'll be ready when it's ready. I'm sure Hykem isn't delaying things just to fuck with you.

Simply put: He shouldn't have stated release dates in the first place. He shouldn't have stated that it was finished. He shouldn't have blatantly lied! Stop being an ass kisser.

Last edited by FusionGamer, , Reason: Changed grammar.
Reactions: c80n and SigmaSebas

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simply put: He should've have stated release dates in the first place. He should've have stated that it was finished. He shouldn't have blatantly lied! Stop being an ass kisser.

enough with the hykem shouldn't have lied shit damn let it goes its in the past if and when he releases be happy and just shut up about it go on with your life

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
enough with the hykem shouldn't have lied shit damn let it go its in the past if and when he releases be happy and just shut up about it go on with your life
Are you fucking kidding me? I'm supposed to just let a blatant lie go? No thanks. If someone lies to me, that burns my trust and respect. But yeah, you go on continue riding his hat. It's extremely fun to watch!

Fucking STOP IT god fucking damnit
You too, josh. Keep on riding that hat of his. Oh, and if you don't like my posts, then you can *gasp* not reply or *gasp* put me on your ignore list.

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you fucking kidding me? I'm supposed to just let a blatant lie go? No thanks. If someone lies to me, that burns my trust and respect. But yeah, you go on continue riding his dick. It's extremely fun to watch!

You too, josh. Keep on riding that dick of his. Oh, and if you don't like my posts, then you can *gasp* not reply or *gasp* put me on your ignore list.
Dude, if you can't deal with the fact that someone "lied" on the internet, then why on earth are you on the internet! Get a life!

So looking at some of hykem's recent work (http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Hardware/OTP , edited yesterday, by Hykem) At 0x130 in the OTP, what is that used for, it says "Key to encrypt/decrypt WagonU key.", what is this 'WagonU'?

edit: nevermind, it encrypts the data during WiiU -> WiiU system transfers

Last edited by Monado_III,

Unk1ng69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again has anyone paid him? It's funny someone has to talk shit everyday because they're free item has not been released yet on the internet. The dates of what he said ... Shit happens and you can take everything a coder said with salt things go wrong people have lives, family's how many of us actually knows hykem and what his life could be like even though I'm on 5.3.2 I can't wait till I get to play with iosu but I'm gonna stay respectfull of hykems hard work regardless of trolls or what I think.

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Again has anyone paid him? It's funny someone has to talk shit everyday because they're free item has not been released yet on the internet. The dates of what he said ... Shit happens and you can take everything a coder said with salt things go wrong people have lives, family's how many of us actually knows hykem and what his life could be like even though I'm on 5.3.2 I can't wait till I get to play with iosu but I'm gonna stay respectfull of hykems hard work regardless of trolls or what I think.
IIRC, one guy got him a Wii U and in turn is getting constant updates on Hykem's progress.

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Apparently this guy thinks I have some kind of attraction to Hykem, dude no, all I'm saying is you should stop feeling so entitled to whatever it is that Hykem's saying, he has never promised us anything, he has never charged any money for us to get the exploit, hell he could've even kept it to himself if he wanted to. He's kind enough to even go to different threads and update us about how much he has been working on the exploit. I don't know where this much hate came from you, but if you think he's some kind of liar, you really need some kind of reality check.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Emunand and cfw with IOSU exploit confirmed :)
This has nothing to do with Hykem's IOSu exploit, it's all smea's work, don't expect much anytime soon.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Unk1ng69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently this guy thinks I have some kind of attraction to Hykem, dude no, all I'm saying is you should stop feeling so entitled to whatever it is Hykem's saying, he has never promised us anything, he has never charged any money for us to get the exploit, hell he could've even kept it to himself if he wanted to. He's kind enough to even go to different threads and update us about how much he has been working on the exploit. I don't know where this much hate came from you, but if you think he's some kind of liar, you really need some kind of reality check.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This has nothing to do with Hykem's IOSu exploit, it's all smea's work, don't expect much anytime soon.
Don't worry when it comes out he's going to be the first person to share everything hykem says prob has some weird wall of pictures and updates he spends hrs in a dark room just staring. when hykem when's gonna be my time. LMFAO

camar3na

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
agreed, this reminds of marcan being a cunt about releasing the back up loader for the wii scene, and then waninkoko just released out of the blue with no drama. Hykem is just like marcan, a good old, maybe talented attention whore, and all the noobs riding his cock just make want to extend his fifteen minutes.... some of us want homebrew, some of us want to pirate games, and a bunch of dick riders just want to talk about this stuff to feel that they belong on the scene, kind of pathetic if you ask em....

Reactions: troll

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • D @ dadadad:
    Is it safe to delete the entire atmosphere folder? I don't remember what else was there, like edizon and tesla menu are installed through atmosphere, is it not a problem, will I not damage the system? There were too many mods, I won’t be able to contact each one, nothing was said about deleting in the description.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa nothing that can't easily be replaced
    +1
    @dadadad no don't do that
    that will reset the configs
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I already told them about that and yet they make a thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise. +1