Fridge? Only have food... What is?

Why would you keep food in your fridge?
cOULkB8.jpg

soneek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hykem and @soneek are not directly working together, so it's likely that they won't release their work at the same time. While waiting for @soneek 's work just use caffiine for custom music (Note that you can only use the library available on the site)

Fixed.

The only reason I say February release is because that's when the final DLC pack will be released. I'd feel better breaking open the game once they finish adding new content officially, since they'd only do balance patches afterwards.

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
Fixed.

The only reason I say February release is because that's when the final DLC pack will be released. I'd feel better breaking open the game once they finish adding new content officially, since they'd only do balance patches afterwards.

So it's a goal, not a confirmation?

soneek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So it's a goal, not a confirmation?

Pretty much. Unlocked 8 player stages, extra music, re-arranging CSS and SSS are all doable from my research. I'm looking into other stuff, such as separate soundbanks for EVERYONE based on costume. I have 2 weeks before I lose my free time again, so I'll do what I can/

Reactions: A Generic User

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
[QUOTE="separate soundbanks for EVERYONE based on costume.[/QUOTE]

OMG, something like that is possible?! Amazing man. How are you get the soundbanks? Somehow find a way to import from brawl's .sawnd? Or remake them into SSB4's format (For the matter of fact, what is the format for soundbanks in Smash 4?)

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reporting from 5.5.0E:
1st attempt - Freeze
2nd attempt - Freeze
3rd attempt - Freeze
4th attempt - Freeze (blue loading thing appeared this one time)
5th attempt - Freeze
6th attempt - Freeze
7th attempt - Freeze
8th attempt - Freeze
9th attempt - Surprise! Freeze...
10th attempt - Freeze
11th attemot - I gave up didn't do this one if this was IOSU I might have but for a hello world! come on...

This tells me this is either only for 5.4.0 or it flat out doesn't work or has suck a low success rate it's not really worth it XD

All tabs were opened, all with a page loaded (if this even matter idk)

Sometimes I closed curtains sometimes not, remember reading somewhere it was slightly more stable with curtains closed so tried that more than without.
There was always weird static when forcing my Wii U to shut down on the gamepad which doesn't happen without the freeze so that's something am I right XD

Reactions: memomo

ShinkoNet

Obsessed with Touhou
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This question may have been asked a lot of times before... sorry but it's hard to read through 768 pages :P

My Wii U is on 5.4. It has a kernel exploit but it is made redundant by IOSU exploit, correct?

Since I am not on 5.3 I can't spoof firmware to run mario maker. So, other than losing an unstable kernel exploit, I should update to 5.5? Since the IOSU exploit wouldn't make a difference on either version... right?

So since I'm already locked out on 5.4 I can just update to 5.5 and not that much would change for me. Correct?

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Never try 11 time without 12!
I did not do 11...
Well now I did and the 12th as well, and SURPRISE it froze both times...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This question may have been asked a lot of times before... sorry but it's hard to read through 768 pages :P

My Wii U is on 5.4. It has a kernel exploit but it is made redundant by IOSU exploit, correct?

Since I am not on 5.3 I can't spoof firmware to run mario maker. So, other than losing an unstable kernel exploit, I should update to 5.5? Since the IOSU exploit wouldn't make a difference on either version... right?

So since I'm already locked out on 5.4 I can just update to 5.5 and not that much would change for me. Correct?
I believe wudinstaller might allow you to spoof your firmware to 5.5 (and maybe 5.5.1) but idk because I have 5.5.0
Anyway if you are on 5.4 stay there there is no reason to update and you now have a kernel exploit available to you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy nintendo stuff and their games if you just want fun
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still can't name 12 fun current Nintendo games
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i say get a pc and emulate that too

:rofl2:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or in today's age at least a SteamDeck
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i gotta say, the steam deck isn't a bad deal, even if you get a used one, you have options to get it serviced and the parts are also available through ifixit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember a guy trying to call me a SteamDeck fanboy I'm like well give me a grand I'll buy a winmax
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or a win4 things still sexy
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    having money does not mean everyone will just fork it over
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    everyone perceives value diffrently
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I buy cheap and whats useable
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Twice out of the year I may get something that's $600
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    we all like nice things, sure, but I also want to keep money on the side
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd have the same mentality if money wasn't an object
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    having a warped sense can happen
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    reason i question myself, but not constantly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If I had Elon money sure I'd have a 20 bedroom home
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    if only that alone could make me happy, but nope
    :D
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    you'll only feel more empty after most of your urges go away like that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spam account tried getting $10 off me I'm like you didn't have it last week you'll be fine
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i get spam links all the time, even through steam
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get same links from scammers posing as my steam friends
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i know how to combat scammers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    traumatize them, send them a screamer vid first as a warning shot, then if that doesn't work, send them gore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just opened Amazon thinking it was my bank app may as well be
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I just opened Amazon thinking it was my bank app may as well be