XP
Country

dibas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
So, any ETA on making the implementation of stagefright you guys have public? Would love to start testing stuff on my own console. I assume kexploit should work out of the box as OSv11 wasn't changed in 5.4.0?

Reactions: Margen67

Hykem

Trophies
XP
Country
So, any ETA on making the implementation of stagefright you guys have public? Would love to start testing stuff on my own console. I assume kexploit should work out of the box as OSv11 wasn't changed in 5.4.0?

Yes, the kernel exploit works the same (for 5.4.0 only).
Regarding an ETA, you should wait for Mathew_Wi and Marionumber1 to make a statement on that. They were the main developers of the exploit.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So wait im confused I just saw smea post on the browser hax a d going deeper into that now that the wii u is exploitable 5.5.0)now soneone can do a hack like the 3ds has no disc and through the web correct ?

All exploits have been through the web for the WiiU. 5.5 has promise for the future, but is some time off (by at least a year I imagine).

Reactions: Margen67

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really -_- well least the 3DS devs are smarter this is a dumb move so what people stay on the 5.5.0 update for a YEAR!!! No I think that the 3DS scene has some smarter people once people see there is a exploit then they stay, there is right no known exploit for Wii u but the disc whoopy .. not gonna push too many to jump ...now do what smea did and ..yea many jump and now we are starting to get new things ...

Reactions: Maximilious

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really -_- well least the 3DS devs are smarter this is a dumb move so what people stay on the 5.5.0 update for a YEAR!!! No I think that the 3DS scene has some smarter people once people see there is a exploit then they stay, there is right no known exploit for Wii u but the disc whoopy .. not gonna push too many to jump ...now do what smea did and ..yea many jump and now we are starting to get new things ...

Way to jump conclusions, man

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you talking about? I think you're confusing vWii with Wii U, there are no disk based exploits, all of them so far are webkit...

Niorgio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Crediar return ???B-)

image.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/crediar/status/647430239824572416

Reactions: frogboy

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The web browser is know now .. Nintendo can patch it ... The Wii U hackers need to take some inspiration from Smea ... The 3DS has more known free exploits available, youtube, ironfall (yes removed but still) and a demo of smash bros oh and now the browser, paid we have game carts actually 3 of them the legend of zelda oot, cubic ninja and super smash bros plus there eshop counter parts ... now most of that runs on the NEWEST UPDATE -_- actually I believe all do ..

Now the first 3ds hax to come out was in 2014 and that as of now has 8 homebrew exploits working on the main system update and also has a mix of free and paid on the newest update

Now the first Wii U hax to come out was in 2012 and that as of now has 8 homebrew exploits 2 free ones not working on the newest update.. the 6 others are paid .. require buying a disc .. and work on newest firmware ..

I will say this.. This is sad the 3DS has more free haxs found and released and working on the newest update in a shorter time frame !
The Wii U hax has less and has been out LONGER O.O

If there is no proof of a hax people won't stay on 5.5.0 Wii U
You should do what they do on 3ds .. release the exploit as stable as you can make it .. then people see it and yea its unstable but its being fixed and they will stay..

3DS just got 2 new haxs both free ...browser hax and Homemenu hax in one flipping day !

Sorry but I think the Wii U hackers are not as determined as smea on the 3DS side ..

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you're so good, then make your own exploit. These guys have lives to live outside of making hacks for the community. I still have no idea what exploits you're thinking of with disk though outside of vWii. Everything I've read is through web exploits for the WiiU (just like youtubehax/ironhax).

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bite me I see more development with 3ds then wii u ok Vwii as you may call it -_- its still a hack !
Go make your own exploit and then come back to this thread and complain.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes vwii I know I got it wrong bite me -_- still there are 8 vwii hacks sense 2012 2 are free and old firmware the rest use a disc and can use new firm the 3ds has more in a year !!!

Stop telling us to "bite you", man up and stop your complaining or go and make your exploit since you're so impatient. Learn how to program.

Yea I see so the Wii U hackers are less determined 2012 was the first hack !! they have had plenty of time to get stuff done -_- Somebody needs to pull smea on the wii u side he would do a great job the 3ds only has been hackable for one year and they have all there exploits up and working on the latest firm and half are free you wii u people are grouchy and I dont see much motivation like with smea !!

Knock it off.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto