Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would be happy to test some things for you with my Wii U. :) (5.3.2U software)
I already have a local server set up that I can use to feed files into the Wii U browser.

I'm on the latest version too. As zecoxao said, all Hykem needs is someone to port forward their Wii U so he can access it via RPC on a different network.

zecoxao

Trophies
XP
Country
What is actually required in order to help what Hykem is going to achieve?

a wii u. he has everything he needs, except a wii u.
also, you might not know this, but he does a LOT of work behind the scenes and is not a random hillbilly. when i say a lot of work, i guarantee you that if he did have a wii u right now, you'd have otp keys, our own sdk, homebrew built with it, piracy, etc.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
a wii u. he has everything he needs, except a wii u.
also, you might not know this, but he does a LOT of work behind the scenes and is not a random hillbilly. when i say a lot of work, i guarantee you that if he did have a wii u right now, you'd have otp keys, our own sdk, homebrew built with it, piracy, etc.

I trust Hykem no doubt. He also work on PSVita browser exploit, if I remember correctly what I read at wololo.net.

Reactions: Margen67

kardus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So will this newer progess still be limited to the older versions of the firmware? I remember reading earlier that even 5.3.2 should be okay?

Sammi Husky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The kernel exploit has been confirmed fine yes, but the webkit bug needs to be ported. However, from what i've heard, it should be trivial to do so (at least compared to the kernel sploit)

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
I was on a 4.x firmware and could port forward my Wii U. But sold my Wii U. Out of intrest Would it be in danger of being bricked?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
just remote testing with a wii u on 5.1.0 or lower would be sufficient.
of course everyone decided that it'd be a most wise decision to update, so our best bet is to wait for a wii u to fall on Hykem's hands :/
and they're not cheap to come by...

Everyones told its fine lol im on 4.0.2 !!Soyou dont need my wii u in person? But remotely access it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here