Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Another Team are working on a IOSU exploit. Good things come to those that wait :)
yeah but by the time that iosu exploit is even near usable the nx will be upon us and everyobne would have left the wiiu scene for good lol, tbh now i dont give a damn with the nx coming up the wiiu will be forgoten preety quickly and will go down with being the worst selling nintendo console only winning to the virtualboy.(not saying the wiiu is a bad console but saleswise and gamewise is probably the console with the worst library and fewer games).

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably 2 or 3 weeks and IOSU exploit + emuNAND and other stuff will be released
From what I heard from a few people, around that time yes.

Yes, yes, I concur as well. Should be about 3 weeks give or take a couple days here and there. Tack on a couple of extra hours here and there to make sure everything is good.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

FoxofGrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm done. [emoji58]

BTW, if anyone's wondering, I'm trying to do something hilarious with NSMBU, will share more info soon. :rofl:

Sorry you had to deal with that guy. I agree that piracy is wrong and should not be allowed for most, if not an unanimous amount of situations.

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
TB2gcTV.jpg

Is pretty strong in this thread at the moment.
QSXa1fp.png

Also...

I know nothing is really meant by it, but, people predicting the release of something based on what they've heard etc. This always ends badly.

Gonna go back to stalking the thread mode now.

Last edited by Baphomet,

getsqueezed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey.

I need some help, getting quite lost in here.

I want to put loadiine and nintendont on my wiiU. I'm on 5.5.1. From what I understand, I need a kernel exploit. Do I just need to go on https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...server-loadiine-homebrew-launcher-etc.424948/ and do what's written? Will I have to do it once or everytime I boot the wiiU?

After the kernel exploit, what should I do? Set up and sd card with loadiine and nintendont? What about the homebrew launcher (https://gbatemp.net/threads/homebrew-launcher-for-wiiu.416905/) ? Do I need it? What should my SD card look like (after the set-up, folder wise)? From what I've seen, I don't need to host things myself and can just use websites like wiiubru, is that right or will I need to host at least one thing?

Thanks a lot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay