Gaming Wii U games that make it worth the purchase

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spore2
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,603
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Likes Likes 1

Spore2

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Messages
221
Reaction score
63
Trophies
0
Age
48
XP
276
Country
Recently, I've been thinking about purchasing a Wii U. However, I'm only aware of a few games that would make it worth the purchase. I'm hoping Wii U owners on GBAtemp can post games that they've actually played on the Wii U that make a worthwhile purchase.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LawnMeower
Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. If these games alone didn't sell you on the Wii U, you need to reconsider your interest in Nintendo.

Other frontrunners include Splatoon, Super Mario Maker, Wind Waker HD, Yoshi's Woolly World and Hyrule Warriors.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sick Wario
You should get Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, its by far the best version of the games on consoles (That includes the PS4, Xbox One rereleases)
 

Site & Scene News