Hacking Emulation Hardware Homebrew Wii U games crashing on USB. help!

GxReCxRe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Hyrule Warriors keeps crashing and I don’t know why. I sometimes get that error that says there’s an issue with the USB flash drive when I go into certain battles and I’m not sure why. Whenever I delete and redownload everything it works fine for a while before it inevitably crashes again. I’ve also downloaded Windwaker and have been playing it on the side with no issues and 0 crashes so I’m not sure why hyrule warriors is having that problem. Is my usb dying? I don’t understand why windwaker works fine and hyrule warriors only has some issues.

GxReCxRe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried redownloading and reinstalling the game?
Yes, I’ve done that before and it does fix it but only for a short while until it gets an error again. It’s not even crashing on boot or just after a while of playing, it randomly crashes whenever I go into select battles on the adventure mode map for instance. I’ve been playing windwaker perfectly fine for an extended period of time which is why the crashing with hyrule warriors makes no sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol