Hardware Wii U external HDD how to fix partion type?

nas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello,

I tried to backup my hdd using windows pc but the drive appear as ext4 format so I figured it's linux partition and could not be handled by windows so I unplug the external hdd from windows pc and put it back to the Wii U but it never work again as usual.

I could see the drive in wii u but it seems corrupted by windows and need to be formatted again and lose all game data inside, It's not so hard to download all games and enjoy all the progress again but I would prefer to fix it to run as it was if that's possible.

Is there a program to fix it?
Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

UltraArceus3

Living Specimen roaming the Third Dimension
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I tried to backup my hdd using windows pc but the drive appear as ext4 format so I figured it's linux partition and could not be handled by windows so I unplug the external hdd from windows pc and put it back to the Wii U but it never work again as usual.

I could see the drive in wii u but it seems corrupted by windows and need to be formatted again and lose all game data inside, It's not so hard to download all games and enjoy all the progress again but I would prefer to fix it to run as it was if that's possible.

Is there a program to fix it?
Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.
This may help...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...