Hardware Wii U Deluxe Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The ebay sellers will probably sell the right to get it....
They can only sell when they've got the units, but the unit they would sell will already have a buyer (which most likely have paid half of it already) :/

matt1tude

Trophies
XP
Country
Simple because some people thought itd be good to pre-order multiple consoles so when I came to pre-order it was too late.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
True but most people buy from ebay as the item isnt sold in the area where they live. Wii U will be physically availible in all areas. If everyone stuck to 1 console people wont miss out and risk getting scammed or have to pay up to double or more the retail price.
To sell it to someone in such an area where it's unavailable, you have to buy an extra one locally, too.

If that makes them be temporarily sold out in your area, too, then your area temporarily becomes a place where it's fair game to buy it on eBay.

(I know it's not quite what you're trying to say but it's the basic idea everyone else is trying to express)

If stores sell out, it's a sign (by supply and demand) that they should have sold it at a higher price. They loose money while they wait for more to be in stock (more supply). Re-sellers are just small, one-man stores that sell it at the price the manufacturer should have suggested in the first place (again, going by supply and demand) when the demand at that price finally drops down to what supply is able to be produced a few months after launch, THEN the stores really SHOULD drop their price down to the Manufacturer naively recommended.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
True but most people buy from ebay as the item isnt sold in the area where they live. Wii U will be physically availible in all areas. If everyone stuck to 1 console people wont miss out and risk getting scammed or have to pay up to double or more the retail price.

Is the Wii U not available for download? >.>

Reactions: 2 people

matt1tude

Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest I would never consider buy a in high demand product that had sold out in stores on auction sites your leaving yourself open to scammers, id rather not risk pay double for something and get just a box.

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Townspeople also have to go to the city to buy it.... :/
That doen't make it unavailable in their region.....

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
(please be notified of the Edit and quote option on the right of your screen)
(Thank you for your coöperation)

matt1tude

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok lets wrap this up its almost my bed time :).

Simple put if people out there are going to buy multiple consoles and then jack up the price because they waited in line even though they were there already buying one for themselves dont try and justify it by saying theyre doing others favour when in fact theyre just ripping them off.

pyromaniac123

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok lets wrap this up its almost my bed time :).

Simple put if people out there are going to buy multiple consoles and then jack up the price because they waited in line even though they were there already buying one for themselves dont try and justify it by saying theyre doing others favour when in fact theyre just ripping them off.

At what point did I justify it? If people are willing to pay jacked up prices then let them. Please learn to read before making stupid assumptions.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Doing other's favors ... heck no.
Investing a little money, yes.

(It's like short term investing in real estate. You see a house up for sale at a WAY too low price and have the means to get it, you INVEST THAT MONEY and buy it, immediately selling it for the price it's worth in the current market, with the current demand.)
EDIT : (If you know the market demand will drop in a few months (as with the Wii U, no one will buy it at that price after a few months) and you'll lose your investment ... you're taking a risk ... but you understand that. )

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
They aren't doing someone a favor....
They are surfing the flow of supply and demand....
If they are to expensive, they won't sell :/
It's as simple as that....

.... this belongs in EOF :/

pyromaniac123

Trophies
XP
Country
Omg I wasnt speaking to anyone in particular there I references other posters that have tried to justify it

At no point has anyone justified people doing this, just pointing out the reasons why they do so.

matt1tude

Trophies
XP
Country
Well considering my original post was in response to that crono guy who is doing that and tried to justify it all my other post were in reference back to his post. But you 3 started debuffing my comments in turn making yourselves sound like you are on the side of these people. If your against this type of stuff dont start a debate with comments that read like what they do is understandable which is another word for justifiable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...