Hacking Wii U Bricked! :(

Edgard C.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked their website and my repair status is: Shipped... No other details. Do you guys think they are just returning it to me? Or do they fix them or replace them that fast? I am fearing it will be the first thing :( I can't wait till Monday to find out.

d.d.d.

Trophies
XP
Country
Some time ago in this forum there was a guy that bricked his vWii with Priiloader and Nintendo repaired it no problem.
I guess since the WiiU is their new system
Could be. That and it also could be that like the 3DS, they seem quite confident in their anti-hackable system and they're happy to take any money for our attempts. ;)

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take money? They charge for repairs? Have not sent a system in...ever. Did use a Walmart special on a bricked Wii. Wananiko sure caused harm...I was the idiot for trying as others did it, lol. Priiloader on vWii? There is a thread with threat levels for vWii. I should not laugh at priiloader brick. Great for those getting repairs.

Edgard C.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Unleashing a console's potential" and piracy are not the same thing, be consistent; the latter is likely your sole reason.

What are you doing here? This is a forum for Hacking and Homebrew. If you don't like this, go to cry to the Wii U official forum.

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you doing here? This is a forum for Hacking and Homebrew. If you don't like this, go to cry to the Wii U official forum.

That's your response... seriously? I was correcting your inconsistency and you spam nonsense whilst referring to the Board's title, which further contradicts what you've stated you're after (Piracy, vs. Homebrew)?

Edgard C.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's your response... seriously? I was correcting your inconsistency and you spam nonsense whilst referring to the Board's title, which further contradicts what you've stated you're after (Piracy, vs. Homebrew)?

If you are not gonna help, don't bother asking these questions man. This forum is for people who want homebrew installed, and guess what? to install it you need to hack your wii. To me piracy and homebrew go hand to hand. So, like I said before, if you don't like it, go complain elsewhere because this forum is not for you.

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woooo Hoooo, I just got my Wii U back from Nintendo...They fixed it!!! They don't mention what was wrong, they just say they replaced damaged components. Thank you Nintendo!!!

the probably didnt even look at it and either replaced the hard drive or flashed the whole system brand new thinking it was a power brick while updating. but congrats!

TehCupcakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the probably didnt even look at it and either replaced the hard drive or flashed the whole system brand new thinking it was a power brick while updating. but congrats!

Actually they probably sent an entirely new console. I took note of the serial numbers when I sent mine in and got a new one. I've heard others say the same.

This is good news, because it seems like they aren't bothering with looking for vWii hacks.

Reactions: blinkzane

Edgard C.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, actually, I just compared the serials and they are different. They sent me another one. It's not a new one, but I cannot ask for more :)

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
One time I bricked my Wii and I send it to Nintendo for a bogus reason. I got it back fixed. The real 2 options you have are;
1) Send it to Nintendo saying that, due to a power failure when updating to 3.1.0, your WiiU doesn't work anymore.
2) If Nintendo sends it back but it is not fix, wait for another update?

Pip'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1